How should I plan my study from now up until HSC exams? (1 Viewer)

nuvardex

HSC
Even though I don't require an ATAR for my first preference (flying school), I still want to achieve an ATAR of at least 80 so that I can do my second preference if I need to stop flying school for whatever reason. However, I'm not sure how to plan my studies from now till my exams.

I want to do at least one practice paper per day, but that will lead to 7 per week which won't really suffice. I don't want to burn out and I think doing entire papers is slightly overkill? Would it be better to do one full paper per day or split it up into sections and do say 3?

On top of past papers, however, I also need time to review notes. How should I go about doing that? Should I allocate x hours per day for notes and then the remainder for papers? I need to memorise things for my subjects but also need to do practice exams. If you have an example of a study planner that would be much appreciated.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Isn't it "holidays" now? You should have plenty of time to be doing papers. A paper a day really shouldn't be all that much imo. I remember working through 3-4 math ext 1 papers per day at one stage. Burn out only happens when you aren't 100% committed to the grind. Once you're in the flow of things. It's nearly impossible to get tired of it. It ends up being a rhythm.

For reviewing notes, it depends on the subjects you are taking. I don't believe in the "time allocation" stance of studying. Just study up until the point you understand the content enough to do an exam question about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)