How should I study for the rest of the Yr 12? (1 Viewer)

Cici 0v0

HSC
Only have 24 days till the official year 12 start. How should I use this time to prepare for the whole next 11 month?
Also, any tips for how to study Biology? I'm planning to go over the next module before school starts but I don't know where to start.

Atef1

HSC
Go over the dot points prior and try and answer them accordingly. I would try and find past paper questions in relations with certain dot points to see how the HSC markers used terminology.

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Only have 24 days till the official year 12 start. How should I use this time to prepare for the whole next 11 month?
Also, any tips for how to study Biology? I'm planning to go over the next module before school starts but I don't know where to start.
I suggest using this time to brush up on your weaknesses, polish your strengths, and get ahead of class!

Cici 0v0

HSC
Go over the dot points prior and try and answer them accordingly. I would try and find past paper questions in relations with certain dot points to see how the HSC markers used terminology.
Thanks! I did download a few past papers. I'll try starting with the syllabus along with the questions :)

Cici 0v0

HSC
I suggest using this time to brush up on your weaknesses, polish your strengths, and get ahead of class!
Thanks :) Which one would you put as the first priority if I don't have enough time(revision or move on to the next Module)? Also, do you know if the syllabus has changed much and the papers before 2018 are still helpful?

queenb_3

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks :) Which one would you put as the first priority if I don't have enough time(revision or move on to the next Module)? Also, do you know if the syllabus has changed much and the papers before 2018 are still helpful?
No problem! I think I would put fixing up on my weaknesses first because for your strengths, you're already comfortable with the content and in regards to getting ahead of class, you wont have to worry about that just yet. But weaknesses generally form an obstacle so I'd definitely go with fixing those up! I'm not sure to be honest, I didn't do biology. I just put in some advice which I hope can be beneficial for all subjects. All the best! : )

Cici 0v0

HSC
No problem! I think I would put fixing up on my weaknesses first because for your strengths, you're already comfortable with the content and in regards to getting ahead of class, you wont have to worry about that just yet. But weaknesses generally form an obstacle so I'd definitely go with fixing those up! I'm not sure to be honest, I didn't do biology. I just put in some advice which I hope can be beneficial for all subjects. All the best! : )
Ahhh I see. That's okay thank you for the advice :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)