How Should I Study For This Core? (1 Viewer)

What is the hardest part of bio??

• Search for better health

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • maintaining a balance

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • blueprint of life

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • your option

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
does anybody have good tips regarding study of this core... its alot of movies, notes and experiments...

Jessisbored

HSC
TSFBH, umm besides the fact that i love anything to do with health (hence my course) i reckon its nmot that long either. But when you choose diseases to study, look for the least amount of work you can do. E.g. choosing the same disease for afew dot points..if that disease is accurate..u know what i mean. Like Trisomy 21. Making notes really colourful is also good. However, since this topic isnt that huge try to get ur hands on any questions...from past papers. They dont take very long and there arent too many quetions that can be asked so ur really prepared

Martha

do your teachers give you 'skeletons' of your course. if you make those into a kind of form then it's easy to read and remember definitions and stuff like that.

kim_

The best and most effective way to study for any course would be to write out your syllabus point answers, memorise them and do past papers, but it really depends on your learning style, you could try taping your notes, or as jesse said make them colourful if youre a visual learner, try different ways and see which is more effective...

Good luck

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Samie_Loo said:
does anybody have good tips regarding study of this core... its alot of movies, notes and experiments...
Try Mindmaps, if you are a 'visual learner' (ie: you learn better from pictures than from notes) then using an A3 sheet map the topic writing key points, examples, etc for each dot-point. i learn more from having to read all of your notes and summarising them, you could then stick these mindmaps on your bedroom wall or follow them in your imagination when you cant get to sleep. WORKS FOR ME!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)