• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how stupid are these footballers? (1 Viewer)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
its the media aswell, but they just cant help themselves the losers ...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
its how the media earn a living, so dont blame it on them. the league players are boofheads, cant they just stop and think of the potential consequences before heading off for a night out on the piss or going to a brothel?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hey man footballers are human man..
how many people get drunk and do crazy stuff and not remember it the next morning?

im sure heaps of people get drunk and go to brothels everyday... the media is just blowing everything outta proportion

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
hey man footballers are human man..
how many people get drunk and do crazy stuff and not remember it the next morning?

im sure heaps of people get drunk and go to brothels everyday... the media is just blowing everything outta proportion
the point is, they shouldnt be getting drunk in the first place, especially during the state of origin period where they are the centre of attention for a few weeks due to the tradition and popularity.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by copious
the point is, they shouldnt be getting drunk in the first place, especially during the state of origin period where they are the centre of attention for a few weeks due to the tradition and popularity.
Absolutely. Everyone immediately blames the media, but it wasn't them who forced Minichiello to bring a phone into camp. It wasn't the media who made Gasnier leave that disgusting message on that woman's phone.

They have responsibilites and if they're sposed to be fit and in-training, why be out till all hours of the morning and be drinking?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by hatty
what happened?
6 players disobeyed NSWRL orders by going out a few nights ago and getting blind drunk. Mark Gasnier from the Dragons used Anthony Minichiello (Roosters) mobile (which was not meant to be in the camp) to call a 27 year old woman and leave an absolutely grotty message on her phone.

Minichiello and Gasnier have both been sacked, 4 other players have been fined.

That what you wanted?

santaslayer

HSC
They're just stoopid. Most of them should be shot. :)
Arn't they being counselled or something about changing the footballers attitudes towards women? LoLz, good luck :p

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Originally posted by hatty
ahhhhh

i thought someone stuck their finger up someone elses asshole.

righto
cheers
haha i remember when that happened god that was funny. But these footballers are idiots, they know they're in the public light and yet they still do stupid things

nerd2die4

HSC
they havent done anything illegal. you are aloud to drink, infact that is one of the requirements of state of origin footy to bond with your team mates through a drinking session.

what i find absoloutley disgusting is that fool Mason who claims to have ADHD and during a signing session with the fans he signed Craig Fitzgibbons name.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by nerd2die4
what i find absoloutley disgusting is that fool Mason who claims to have ADHD and during a signing session with the fans he signed Craig Fitzgibbons name.
disgusting?, i just found that stupid, not disgusting

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
they havent done anything illegal. you are aloud to drink, infact that is one of the requirements of state of origin footy to bond with your team mates through a drinking session.
Nobody said they broke the law. But what they did was stupid and they should have thought twice about their actions.

nerd2die4

HSC
i understand it was stupid but they shouldnt have been crucified for it.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Yes they should have. It's not acceptable behaviour and they disobeyed orders.

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
the timing was bad as well, after all that has happened this year, not only in League but AFL too, you would think the players would be careful

nerd2die4

HSC
i think Gould has to be partialy responsible for this he mixed money, footballers and alcohol togethor, its like giving machine guns to monkeys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)