how techniques shape meaning?? (1 Viewer)

frankie_furt

HSC
ehh im really stuck on this question... it says Demonstratre ways meaning is shaped within the ORM that helps in shaping ur understanding of imaginative journeys
Is it just me that cant understand this???
By the way im doing Castle on a Cloud as my ORM--- any help WHAT SO EVER would be forever appreciated.

ms_g

Old School
HSC
i feel your pain

Flip i have absoloutely no idea with any of this but, one thing i have discovered is that if you can justify what you say and really back it up with evidence then you can manipulate the syllabus to your advantage. worked for me. thats how come im doing rocky and bull winkle for one of my texts!

HSC
hmm generally the word "ways" refers to techniques and "shaping your understanding" basically means how do these techniques convey insights into the topic "imaginative journeys" that a person can learn. So i guess if you translate it like that, it means concepts and techniques of ORM and what they reveal to you that's worthwhile or meaningful? what and how? don't undstand why it's not in simple english!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
The above two have got it right :)
"Demonstratre ways meaning is shaped within the ORM that helps in shaping ur understanding of imaginative journeys"
In other words, what techniques did you find while analysing the text, helped you make your deicision in what an imaginative journey is

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
also, on the whole not understanding parts of the syllabus whatever thngo, the assumptions made about journeys?? i'm confused

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)