How to accept an offer? (1 Viewer)

DefiningTheta

HSC
Uni Grad
There's no button to accept. I went to the website and it says to enrol on the 24th Jan 2013.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
This is because everything is done in-person. You will receive an offer letter along with an information package soon. Sign it and bring it on the day of enrolment along with all the other identifications you'll need and a list of UoS you wish to study. :D

Congratulations!

froogle

HSC
N/A
Usyd is one of the few universities that still do it the old fashioned way.
Congrats

HSC
Hey, can I ask what shoud I do if I want to wait for late round offers which is on the 30th Jan and the in person enrolment day is on the 24th?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
This is because everything is done in-person. You will receive an offer letter along with an information package soon. Sign it and bring it on the day of enrolment along with all the other identifications you'll need and a list of UoS you wish to study. :D

Congratulations!
This really bugged me when I got my transfer and was looking through. Even UNE can do online enrolment, and USYD has it for International students so it's not like they don't have the system in place already. But luckily I'm down there already for enrolment so meh.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
An excuse to hang with everyone in Sydney.

USYD - bringing people together since 1850
I'm just hoping my letter is here by tomorrow otherwise I'll be fucked. Leaving for Sydney early Saturday to inspect houses :p

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm just hoping my letter is here by tomorrow otherwise I'll be fucked. Leaving for Sydney early Saturday to inspect houses :p
You might be able to get someone from home to send you a scanned copy?

engineering

HSC
N/A
You will be ok if you do not have the formal letter. Bring appropriate ID, and if you can, anything previous from UAC with your applicant number and name. As per previous poster, if someone at home can scan and email to you after you leave home, even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)