How to access thsconline 2019 trial papers? (1 Viewer)

yayamee

HSC
They made some weird changes and we can't seem to access the 2019 ones. Please help me and my 2020 graduates. We are so unfortunate learning a new syllabus during this unprecedented time and now we have to be fed up with some more problems. Please open them so we have access to them.

Thank youu xx

quickoats

HSC
Sometimes THSC crashes (it crashed a few times last year - often just before trials!). None of the papers from any years seem to be working so it's probably a site wide issue, not exclusive to the new syllabus/2019 papers.

If you want papers, a good place to start is NESA. There's not many up there, but should be enough to keep you occupied in the meantime. Hopefully the site gets up and running again :)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
with thsc, there should be an email posted somewhere on that site, contact the admin and he'll fix you up

I believe it is only the 2019 papers.

yayamee

HSC
Sometimes THSC crashes (it crashed a few times last year - often just before trials!). None of the papers from any years seem to be working so it's probably a site wide issue, not exclusive to the new syllabus/2019 papers.

If you want papers, a good place to start is NESA. There's not many up there, but should be enough to keep you occupied in the meantime. Hopefully the site gets up and running again :)
Oh yeap, that's truu
thankss

yayamee

HSC
with thsc, there should be an email posted somewhere on that site, contact the admin and he'll fix you up

I believe it is only the 2019 papers.
oh ok, I'll look out for it,
Thanks!

yayamee

HSC
Any word on if it's up and running yet?
Yep it is,
It's just that you have to upload a past trial paper/resources from any school to this email thsconline@gmail.com and then in a day you will be sent a drop box link with the 2019 and 2020 papers attached in it.
So yes, it is up and running but you just need to send a trial paper/resources to get access to them- preferably 2019 -2020 i think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)