• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How to accommodate 15+ people? (1 Viewer)

Scinery

HSC
We are having sooo much trouble finding accommodation for 15, we wanted to go to Terrigal for 4 nights then Kingscliff/Byron for 4 nights... but we dont want hotel rooms or caravan parks...we want a beach house.

Is it impossible to get everyone in the same house? I see heaps of people saying they are goin with groups of 15-20

do YOU all split into groups of 4? All we want a biggg massive mansion and we don't even have a budget.

johony

HSC
better off splitting people up. we have a group of 8, and we've got 2 apartments shared.

it's impossible to get a house big enough for 15-20 people if you book now, perhaps there wouldve been something 5 months ago.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Hire a place for around 5-6 people.

Rotate the beds, let others sleep in tents / sleeping bags

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
We are having sooo much trouble finding accommodation for 15, we wanted to go to Terrigal for 4 nights then Kingscliff/Byron for 4 nights... but we dont want hotel rooms or caravan parks...we want a beach house.

Is it impossible to get everyone in the same house? I see heaps of people saying they are goin with groups of 15-20

do YOU all split into groups of 4? All we want a biggg massive mansion and we don't even have a budget.
How many houses do you know that were designed for 15+ people?

Allyria

HSC
better off splitting people up. we have a group of 8, and we've got 2 apartments shared.

it's impossible to get a house big enough for 15-20 people if you book now, perhaps there wouldve been something 5 months ago.
My friends and I rented the two appartments available on the third floor of the building and just left our doors open so we could come and go as we pleased between them.
The lifts had special codes for each floor, so only we knew ours. We didn't have any unwanted visitors, or random people arriving at the wrong floor :D

Oh and, I knew a group who rented a 20 person home in the central coast later in the year...so it is still possible

johony

HSC
My friends and I rented the two appartments available on the third floor of the building and just left our doors open so we could come and go as we pleased between them.
The lifts had special codes for each floor, so only we knew ours. We didn't have any unwanted visitors, or random people arriving at the wrong floor :D
nice, was this in byron? although i wouldn't mind sharing a floor with a few random groups (unless they're toolies or annoying people)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)