How to advertise private tutoring (1 Viewer)

iq1802

HSC
Hi, I just wanted to ask about how many people would actually be willing to pay for private tutoring for physics or math.
i’m currently a y12 hsc student (1st internally for physics and and maths ADV (i’m in a public school so we are still required to complete the 2u course until trials) and top 5 for e1 and e2) and i was looking to do a side hustle after i graduate in 2024. Hourly rates would probably be around $38?

I plan on being more of a content type of tutor rather than an “on demand” one (like I respond at times when you need me to etc), so this means a consistent meeting etc.

i just wonder how to begin advertising this

MJRey

HSC
I'd probably start by making your qualifications known, so tell people your rankings from school, ATAR, teaching style and/or experience with other tutoring agencies/places and what makes YOU unique.

Pipi108

HSC
N/A
Hi, I just wanted to ask about how many people would actually be willing to pay for private tutoring for physics or math.
i’m currently a y12 hsc student (1st internally for physics and and maths ADV (i’m in a public school so we are still required to complete the 2u course until trials) and top 5 for e1 and e2) and i was looking to do a side hustle after i graduate in 2024. Hourly rates would probably be around $38?

I plan on being more of a content type of tutor rather than an “on demand” one (like I respond at times when you need me to etc), so this means a consistent meeting etc.

i just wonder how to begin advertising this
door to door, knock on them and beg on your knees when they open

eeeunicec

HSC
Hi,
Try advertising on gumtree!!! Got a few people interested when I tried doing private tutoring but by that time I got students so I didn't need it :). Otherwise just try spread the word around that you want to tutor people -- post it on your instagram, ask your parents to spread the word around etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)