how to answer questions.. in general..? (1 Viewer)

nevereddy

HSC
well.. i feel like i know most of the content.. but when iit comes to exams.. i get around 70-80s. well.. basically im trynna ask is how people get full marks.. like even when i felt i answered the whole question.. the teacher will not give all the marks..

um.. i was wandering if people follow the - "if it says identify" write a 1 word answer..

and if so.. im assuming u follow it with the "outline", "discuss", "explain", etc

can u explain to me the steps involved in answering certain questions..?

like.. for example. dicscuss TWO polocies that infleunces.. lalalaa, or outline Two Policies that influences.. lalala.. im my eyes they are the same question..

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
Answer a question like..ur telling the teacher something that she does not know . ..make sure you include everything important and ADD IN IMPRESSIVE STUFF TOO.. try fillling the lines and NEVER use one line answers in my view at least....why risk it?

i know they say quality is more important that quantity..but hey..why not give Both of them a chance

melissaLOL

HSC
get a reputation amongst the teachers for being the tryhard / dux / high achiever of the entire grade

Make sure they understand you care and youll fight every lost mark to the death

Sometimes if you dont stand out, while marking your work teachers treatyou like an average student and hence inclined to give you average marks

Then again maybe your answres are just not entirely correct :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)