how to apply?? and EAS??? (1 Viewer)

last cast

howdy

how do i apply for uni wat forms do i gotta fill out and stuff can i do it online??
and how do i go about the EAS (education acess scheme) appplication

so little time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
1. Find the UAC book at your school
2. Choose subjects you want from the HECS section
3. Order your 9 favorite in terms of preference
4. Flick to the application part of the book and look at doing it over the phone (easiest). You can do it online, but it's just a little inconvenient as they need to charge you.
5. You have NINE days as of........now.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Also, if you want to apply for EAS, I suggest you hurry up. It's due the 30th, and there's a lot of crap that has to be done depending on what you're applying for. But still, you have to gather proof etc of why you're applying.

chepas

HSC
yulia said:
Also, if you want to apply for EAS, I suggest you hurry up. It's due the 30th, and there's a lot of crap that has to be done depending on what you're applying for. But still, you have to gather proof etc of why you're applying.
Yeah for the EAS thing - you need to get a lot of supporting documents from whatever claims you want to include in it - PLUS you HAVE to get them copied and verified by a Justice of the Peace (there might be one at your school). Also, you need a 'responsible person' or sometihng to fill out the Statement of Support on the form - for year 12 people it's a strong suggestion to get your careers adviser/year adviser/principal/other senior person in school - and yeah, with three days left its quite a lot to chase up!!!

EAS thread link: http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=24845

somborac

HSC
depends...i applied for "Elite Athlete or Performs Scheme", which is sort of part of EAS, my supporting documentation included just letter from the national and state federation saying what i did and how i went and couple of certificates.

Last edited:

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
um I think you just get your year adviser to write a supporting statement. There's lots of different criteria, if you've changed schools in senior school, have had an illness, someone in your family has an illness, divorce, etc...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)