how to ask a girl/ guy to be your fuck buddy?? (1 Viewer)

MissGeorgie

berry580 said:
Well judging by your posts in this topic, your not quite (atleast mentally) mature enough to be here. Not to mention about your rudeness.

As someone has mentioned, practicing safe sex has no guarantees, and I guess that's another reason why casual sex shouldn't be praticed.
But some ignorant people just doesn't learn and gets herself pregnant, and then some unwanted creature comes out without a dad. Then the mother would (assuming the guy's doesn't care about his fuck buddy and the girl's parent doesn't support her) probably eventually rely financially from the government which is just tax payer's money.
firstly, im guessing that you are male.......only a penis could be that ignorant.
there is no need to judge.....just because you think something isnt right, it doesnt mean that it is wrong.
personally, i don't think that there is anything wrong with abortion if the child cannot be properly cared for etc. and i think that anyone who makes judgement on a girl who has one is totally ignorant and a complete idiot. you do not know the circumstances in which she i) became pregnant, and ii) whether she will be capable or raising a child.
just because a girl falls pregnant, does not mean she is ignorant.....accidents happen, even when all precautions are taken....so, in my oppinion......you should think before you post

:)

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
well becoming a f**k buddy just sorta happens

but i reckon dont get a f**k buddy

find someone who is gonna love ya and not just want you for a f**k

MissGeorgie

haha, yeh "Hi, i dont really like you, but your kinda hot, so lets b fuck buddies".............thats gotta make u feel special :(!!!!!

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
Loz#1 said:
are you like me and not getting any? the world is miserable.
no dawg, he goes to my skool and gets all the girls. in fact every1 calls him "sexual chocolate".

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*tempted to make joke about backdoor jamming*

*resists*

Hehe, fuck buddies aye, i still maintain its great for a fuck, but meh, unless it was great, it wouldnt really be worth it

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Wild Dan Hibiki said:
no dawg, he goes to my skool and gets all the girls. in fact every1 calls him "sexual chocolate".
Sorry were you talking to me? Because my name is not "dawg"

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I think a lot of people are confusing a fuckbuddy with a long term sexual partner.... totally different, a fuckbuddy is like a multiple one night stand with someone until either a) boredom or b) something else kicks in.

And it's cheaper than $160/hr down the cross, plus you get to do it in more 'personal' surroundings. :D

ravenheart

HSC
Raiks said:
And it's cheaper than $160/hr down the cross, plus you get to do it in more 'personal' surroundings. :D

sound lyk a bargain

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^^well you don't pay your fuck buddy do you? :rolleyes: and its not on some street corner.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Why do I know this, because I frequent the Empire Hotel most weekends.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hang a banner off the Harbour Bridge saying "(NAME) BE MY FUCK BUDDY!". Just as sweet as a proposal.

lezzerX

Exploding brain syndrome
HSC
Well, I think I'll take some initiative here. I'm an 18yo guy who lives damn close to sydney cbd. If anyone wants to be my fuck buddy, just say so. I'll give you my email :D By the way, I look nothing like my dp haha

lezzerX

Exploding brain syndrome
HSC
Meh - I'm seriously over being all cryptic and stuff. I just want a fuck buddy haha

4theHSC

HSC
chazza said:
hey i was just wondering, how do you ask your a girl/guy to be your fuck buddy??
because it is just funny how ppl can have sex, for fun...
hahahahaha :lol:

thejaf_04

HSC
Hey babydoll if ur from sydney do u wanna be my fuckbuddy? Ill make it very worth ur while! ;)

babydoll_ said:
Just casually slide your hand down their pants/up their skirt

Works best while other person is driving

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)