How to ask this person out? (1 Viewer)

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
I've been asked out by girls before, but I am too aspie too realise it at the moment. I realise weeks later and bang my head against the wall.
Ooouuuu I actually have a recent aspie funny story.

I was talking to a girl at uni last tuesday that I spoke to briefly the year before. She had spent her summer holidays in London and came back with a slight English accent. I commented on it and then shes like "yeah maybe we can get tea some time" I then replied with "sorry I only eat tuna and rice". alpha as fuck

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
"Beauty in the eye of the beholder" spiel

for example I find all non Aryan women disgusting and to me the eastern Asians (small eyes+tits is what I mean basically) are below 5/10 and every black (African) below 3/10
mixed aryan maybe 6-6.5/10
but this is bos and therefore I must assume you are asian. Since you are asian why are you not into cags?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I've been asked out by girls before, but I am too aspie too realise it at the moment. I realise weeks later and bang my head against the wall.
know dat f33l :( :( :(

Fonzie32

HSC
So. How's it going with this "girl" ? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
So. How's it going with this "girl" ? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You replied here but didn't reply in the automobiles section tsk tsk tsk.

Nah jokes the section is not active at all at the moment so its slippable-differentiable

Yes I just had to do that.

Mdyeow

HSC
Uni Grad
Then you can party with her while your comrade betas suffer.

stickywages

HSC
N/A
It's a turn off if a guy likes me just for my looks.
It may work on some other girls if - she is sexually oriented (just wants sex) + you're hot.
It's also a turn off if he is overly attached.
Girls like confident guys, and showing that you need her attention so badly implies you are not confident enough
that if you just relax and gradually get to know each other, things may work out.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
It's a turn off if a guy likes me just for my looks.
It may work on some other girls if - she is sexually oriented (just wants sex) + you're hot.
It's also a turn off if he is overly attached.
Girls like confident guys, and showing that you need her attention so badly implies you are not confident enough
that if you just relax and gradually get to know each other, things may work out.

r u hot?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
just stick it in.

But srsly dont be a faget. After she sends you a message, send one back asap instead of waiting 6 hours, you're not keeping any girl keen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)