How to attract a girl: The Essential Guide (1 Viewer)

Garygaz

HSC
Ultimate guide to 'getting a woman'

1. Hit in uterus
2. Repeat step 1

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
You're right.

Woman love the one on one man erotica.

Hot.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
Garygaz said:
Ultimate guide to 'getting a woman'

1. Hit in uterus
2. Repeat step 1
she'd be really awed by your subtlety too!

Garygaz

HSC
mr_brightside said:
If being a legend was a crime, garygaz would be arrested.
If you're going to arrest a man for expressing his beliefs, then send me to gaol.

sca

HSC
sounds more like how to attract a slut

which if by woman you mean easy sex, makes this guide accurate

but those guys don't earn any quality meat.

msiatlsc

HSC
u must be bored shitless to post this....no truth, no facts, no bearing to reality...

maybe im an alien to not find the guys in ur post remotely attractive...

are u one of the guys u write abt?

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Holy fuck you're a mongoloid. People don't go into relationships knowing that they're going to end. Even if they do how is it USING people? Your mistrust of sex and direction towards prurience is hilarious. Relationships have OTHER elements than intimacy but you cannot be in an adult relationship WITHOUT intimacy.

Come back when you've grown up.
some do actually.

HalcyonSky

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
I was using me as an example.
It is using people cos you are only in the relationship for sex, why else would you only date a person knowing it is short-term?
why do you eat so fucking much when you know the fulfillments going to end? why do you go to school when you know its going to END at the conclusion of the day? why even bother living when you know it will end?

holy fucking shit what are you talking about woman

er1nxo

HSC
This was mass lol... anyone who's offended by this or doesn't get it should fail their HSC and life in general.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
I was using me as an example.
It is using people cos you are only in the relationship for sex, why else would you only date a person knowing it is short-term?
What's wrong with short-term relationships? They're fun, quick and easy. And besides, all highschool relationships are short term anyway.

omniscience

HSC
N/A
AkaiHanabi said:
What's wrong with short-term relationships? They're fun, quick and easy. And besides, all highschool relationships are short term anyway.
So there's no problem getting your hole penetrated 100+ times during your school year?

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
omniscience said:
So there's no problem getting your hole penetrated 100+ times during your school year?
Sure, if that's what floats your boat. If studying is your priority, then no. Sex screws up your ability to think clearly. But in all honestly, school is a good place to meet people, if you're into that kind of thing. 100 in one year is a bit much, but over the span of 6 years (some people start early *shrugs*), then that seems like a pretty normal number for a sexually active adolescent. I meant short term as in 5 months or so. That seems long term because each year in highschool seems like an age.

Regan of Gong

HSC
er1nxo said:
This was mass lol... anyone who's offended by this or doesn't get it should fail their HSC and life in general.
Dear God,

Thankyou for proving to me that all girls doing their HSC this year aren't humourless and unable to recognise social satire.

Sincerely,

Regan of Gong

sca

HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
In my year 12 social groups:

Me and Tim - 1.5 years
Alice and Stefan - 2+ years
Laura and Scott - nearing a year
Izzy and Jesse - 1.5 years
Anni and Hunter - 2+ years
Jesse and Izzy - 1.5 years
Ash and Robbo - over a year, could even be 2?

and they'd be longer if we were from an older age group (aka our dating lifetime is only a few years to begin with).

then a few have been going out for a couple months, and then yes there are the slags who jump in for a month or less and then mac cheese with someone else a week later. but they aren't the majority.

so don't generalise.

AkaiHanabi said:
Sure, if that's what floats your boat. If studying is your priority, then no. Sex screws up your ability to think clearly. But in all honestly, school is a good place to meet people, if you're into that kind of thing. 100 in one year is a bit much, but over the span of 6 years (some people start early *shrugs*), then that seems like a pretty normal number for a sexually active adolescent. I meant short term as in 5 months or so. That seems long term because each year in highschool seems like an age.
Most of the people I know find sex to be the perfect stress relief to keep them on track and focused. Maintaining that balance between work and play is important in keeping yourself motivated, and stopping yourself from fizzing out. It also strengthens a healthy relationship, deepening the support for one another and yadda yadda yadda so there's less stress on the relationship front.

And, to me, 100 casual sexytimes in six years would be a bit much. 100/6=16 meaningless bangs per year=1 or 2 a month on a regular basis.
If you're in a long/normal term relationship, that much with one person would be alright... you could even go a bit more... but not otherwise.

AkaiHanabi

Thread killer
HSC
sca said:

Me and Tim - 1.5 years

and they'd be longer if we were from an older age group (aka our dating lifetime is only a few years to begin with).

then a few have been going out for a couple months, and then yes there are the slags who jump in for a month or less and then mac cheese with someone else a week later. but they aren't the majority.

so don't generalise.

Most of the people I know find sex to be the perfect stress relief to keep them on track and focused. Maintaining that balance between work and play is important in keeping yourself motivated, and stopping yourself from fizzing out. It also strengthens a healthy relationship, deepening the support for one another and yadda yadda yadda so there's less stress on the relationship front.

And, to me, 100 casual sexytimes in six years would be a bit much. 100/6=16 meaningless bangs per year=1 or 2 a month on a regular basis.
If you're in a long/normal term relationship, that much with one person would be alright... you could even go a bit more... but not otherwise.
>< Forgot to not generalize. *guilty look* I can think of several couples in my grade who have also been around for 2+ years. And I suppose for a lot of people, they can manage relationships and school, so kudos to them.

Russdog

russell
HSC
sca said:

Me and Tim - 1.5 years

so don't generalise.

this is so interesting!

sca

HSC
AkaiHanabi said:
>< Forgot to not generalize. *guilty look* I can think of several couples in my grade who have also been around for 2+ years. And I suppose for a lot of people, they can manage relationships and school, so kudos to them.
ah well, props to reading maddox

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)