how to bring it up (1 Viewer)

shell.q

HSC
when you are stuck on the are we dating or not level.
i will use my experiance as example.
seen each other few times, hooked up, nothing further but yes been a lot of teasing talk most days and all.
just i dont know where we stand as in is it a relationship, or not?
so how do i bring it up with him?

i was thinking somethng like i dont do anything else unless im in a relationship (becuase i honestly dont) and would love to go further lol

Sprangler

HSC
I could talk to him if you want. Or, he could just be using you for your boobs/hooking up and doesn't want to commit to a relationship. Just ask him flat out and if he says no then tell him to fuck off.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
mayb u shood arsk him?

dat wood seem lyk da mature fing 2 do dnt u fink?

xbellax

HSC
^^ *shudddddder!*

but i'd just talk to him about it. im in the same situation kind of, except we have both said we want to be with each other, nothing has happened quite yet though (N) but yeah, just be honest with him, tell him your feelings and hope he opens up too =)

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah just ask him.

If he doesn't want to get into a relationship, so be it. Move on and find somebody who does.
If he does, BINGO.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
seen each other few times, hooked up, nothing further but yes been a lot of teasing talk most days and all.

i was thinking somethng like i dont do anything else unless im in a relationship (becuase i honestly dont) and would love to go further lol
last idea is super lame

im in a similar position in that, well, all signs are pointing to "Yes we are in a relationship" but i'm too scared to ask in case he freaks out (since in the first place i was told he was def not looking for a relationship) and because i'm very good at avoiding difficult topics.

so i've got no advice for you except don't do what you were going to. super super fucking lame.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Agree with Meli.

Why not let it continue to develop? I've always found that things like this fall into place after awhile. Straight out conversations that consist of "so are we together" always tend to be stupidly awkward.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC

if you do your plan he will think you are an easy slut and will just get into a relationship so he can fuck you tbh

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
just ask him out to movies or something, go out for lunch at some place sometimes, if u do that then congrats, ur officially together

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
if you do your plan he will think you are an easy slut and will just get into a relationship so he can fuck you tbh
Sadly I agree with the above , especially if you (threadstarter) are as young as your posts make you appear to be.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Uh what?

That's a date.

One date does not make a relationship.
omg. ok so i thought i was inexperienced. shit, i know more than i thought. tulipa and i are right. listen to us. awkward conversations involving defining a connection are awkward

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i dunno, i just figured if they're seeing each other often and hooking up, they're pretty much together already, maybe im wrong..

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
well some people like to see each other and hook up but not be in a relationship and therefore feel ok about seeing and hooking up with other people

thats what a relationship is basically, exclusivity.

quik.

HSC
Why not let it continue to develop? I've always found that things like this fall into place after awhile. Straight out conversations that consist of "so are we together" always tend to be stupidly awkward.
x1000

Massive lol at the go see a movie and get something to eat

Friends all around the world are now in committed relationships

samthebear

HSC
i thought they always just develop 'organically' as someone mentioned.
if it doesnt happen naturally it just wasnt meant to be - or the guy was just using you. either way its best to just let it develop naturally.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)