scenario #1
enter OP, calm and casual
go up to the girl and her small group
say "who's got a valentines?"
she says "I do (or similar)" and looks at you expectantly
then you softly but loud enough for her to hear "no...you...don't"
quickly melt into the shadows.

scenario #2
not gonna provide you another because you might just be calling her a psycho and being an assface

actually.. based on some statistics, 47% of people are more likely to breakup on valentines day
u

Tbh I think that breakup method is disgusting and you have to have no soul to put someone in that pain and embarrassment after a long term relationship in front of others too. Just my opinion though. No experience.

Last edited:

Rhinoz8142

HSC
Uni Grad
You know what you should do, ask ur ex to come with you for a drive. In the car if she ask "Where are we going" just say "going to Exes house". But you drive to her house

I saw it on a vine, and it was pretty funny hehehehehehe

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
You know what you should do, ask ur ex to come with you for a drive. In the car if she ask "Where are we going" just say "going to Exes house". But you drive to her house

I saw it on a vine, and it was pretty funny hehehehehehe
taking advice off vines...

HSC
u

Tbh I think that breakup method is disgusting and you have to have no soul to put someone in that pain and embarrassment after a long term relationship in front of others too. Just my opinion though. No experience.
Nah I tend to over drama-fy things. I should've put a warning about never to try that.
I, even though I'm a girl, would laugh it off but that's because I do acting

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
I don't like her any more because she's psycho. how to break up with her please give me steps like an experiment boser unite!
Tell her your as gay as the water travelling along the xylem of a tree. Or rohypnol, make her pass out on the coach, and when she wakes up, tell her "You were dreaming that we were in a relationship," then tell her you've started seein her as more of a sister than a girlfriend. Zoned and problems gone. Whatever you do don't break up over text, she'll destroy you. Next minute there's a rumor going around that you have genital warts.

Last edited:

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
Alternative: If your bold enough, tell her you've entered a healthy relationship with your left or right hand.

dirty_ink

HSC
Tell her your as gay as the water travelling along the xylem of a tree. Or rohypnol, make her pass out on the coach, and when she wakes up, tell her "You were dreaming that we were in a relationship," then tell her you've started seein her as more of a sister than a girlfriend. Zoned and problems gone. Whatever you do don't break up over text, she'll destroy you. Next minute there's a rumor going around that you have genital warts.
What on earth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)