How to find historiography and did anyone do Japan as national studies? (1 Viewer)

obviouslyme

HSC
Hi guys,

So i just read on the Bored of Studies that an extended response should include historiography to show you have read widely. I am wondering how to do that? I have an exam on National studies - Japan - and i've been reading through some books from the library but i have not really found a quote from a 'historian'.

Also, even if i do find one do i integrate the quote (Like what you do in english LOL) or can i say, "according to ____, he said..."

In all my extended responses of 25 marks - i never got full marks. Always missed it by 1 or 2 and so i think it might be because i haven't put in some quotes :jedi:

And just wondering - did anyone happen to do Japan as their national studies. A lot of people i know do Germany/USA/ but not many people do Japan. I am having trouble organising the handouts i receive from my teacher and would like a sort of guide :/ We are also doing the least studied topics for the other studies.

Thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)