How To focus when all your friends are finished...damn it! (1 Viewer)

Jessisbored

HSC
How do we cocentrate, away from friends who are like 'im finished, get to do anything i want!', i cant avoid it. need motivation

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
disconnect the phone, internet and lock all the doors and sound proof your room

DaRanjed

All my friends (most of them) finished yesterday with religion.

I finish next Wednesday.
Oh well...I guess it kinda makes post-HSC sweeter.
*sigh*

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
My friends all finished on Wednesday, i finish tomorrow. Its not too bad only 2 days difference. I feel sorry for those who dont finish untill next Friday. Our formal is next friday and some people are doing exams that day. suckers

vanillalatte

HSC
omg most of my friends finished yesterday with physics or today with ancient!! i dont finish until next thursday!!! ahhhh!! sooo much distraction!! cant concentrate!! stupid exams!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
i tuned out of d hsc mode 3 days b4 it started.......

my question to you all is how the heck do u stay motivated...i swear its beyond me

vanillalatte

HSC
stay motivated? i NEED to be motivated! for the whole exam period ive relied on cramming - not a good technique but hopfully it'll get me through. im amazed at all the people who ARE actually motivated enough to study.

vanillalatte

HSC
meh i hate those gaps between exams. u dont feel like studying at all! i had a 14 day gap between english and modern. now another 8 day gap to my next exam. oh the lovely bludging times... here i come!
can people ACTUALLY be motivated enough to studying during their looong gaps??

mishka

HSC
N/A
think of the fuss they'll make when you finish! it will be old news to them by then, so someone new joining the crowd might give them an incentive to celebrate again! :)

chantellet

HSC
Lots of my friends finish on the same day as me with legal studies so we are all going out for a massive night on the town which will be awesome. I think if you've got something to look forward to then it helps get through the days. As for getting motivated I think a way you can look at it is - say u finish in 6 days right? well that's only 6 days out of the rest of your life, and the amount of effort u put in could change the rest of ur life (maybe not by heaps) but it might mean the difference between getting into the course u want to or not. So why not stick it out for 6 more days and in the end you'll be better for it.. Well yeah its good in theory, but I kinda suck in the motivation arena... lol

I STILL HAVE 3 EXAMS TO GO - runs to corner and cries!!!

its so annoying everyones finished or has one exam left and i still have 3 on the last 3 days!!! worst timetable
oh well i suppose you get that but i am free at 1130 Friday 12th November can'y fucking wait!!!!!!

julia_jules

HSC
N/A
almost all my friends are finished - they'll only be 3 of us in the room on the last day for 3u french :vcross:
and i've got legal too! i'm studying with the two non-hsc friends I have left now

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I came on here and read that so many people had finished.

I thought to myself that l only had one exam left for school. Just one. After that, no more for school, ever again.

Thats what motivated me into studying and trying my best, now l can relax and not worry and l think it was all worth it.

wallid

HSC
the longer you wait to finish, the more it builds up, THE HARDER YOUL GO WHEN ITS OVERRRRR

thats wat ive used to motivate me :p

DaRanjed said:
Zenith, what are your 3 exams??

Poor you...

visual arts- wednesday
Society and culture - thursday
Infomation tech - Friday :<

my god will i be gone friday night hehee

Sabbo

HSC
Yeah I've got geography too, it's dragging out so much. Haven't had an exam till last thursday

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
i'm the last one to finish out of my group of friends, i finish with society and culture on thursday arvo.... how do i keep motivated... mostly with the thought "one more to go" as well as the fact that it's my birthday next thursday! woo :)

romana

HSC
almost done

man i finish tomorrow at 12:30 after my legal studies exam..
omg i wont even know what to do, ill have so much spare time on my hands..
how did everyones exams go so far..
mine went alright. id be happy if i got in the 80s for all my subjects

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)