How to get a b/f (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
what the fuck is with the percentages?

i could 67% kick your ass biatch...now what does that mean? two out of three times i'd win?

crazy shit peoples

lets have another puff

HayleeKate

HSC
it doesnt mean 2 out of three times you'd win, it means you'd only be able to kick 2/3 of my ass, the remaining 3rd would go unscathed..

perhaps it means you'd kick all of it, but not fully slaughter it, just 67% damage?

I didnt start it.. ask pecking duck what his nasty threats mean

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HayleeKate said:
it doesnt mean 2 out of three times you'd win, it means you'd only be able to kick 2/3 of my ass, the remaining 3rd would go unscathed..

perhaps it means you'd kick all of it, but not fully slaughter it, just 67% damage?

I didnt start it.. ask pecking duck what his nasty threats mean
lol...no, i refrain from kicking girls asses. thanks for the explaination though

i think...maybe

7th Sign

HSC
dont stress chic

ive never been in one of thoes full long relation ships man i dont know how people can stand them....going out wif a chic for like 2 years ... dont u get sick of the same chic?

man im always looking for different chics

longest ive been with a chic is like 1 month.......

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
funniboi said:
and about that 100% being able to kick whosever ass. it's really easy to say it with a keyboard behind a monitor...
i know watch this

hey muthafucka if i ever meat (sic) U ill beet (sic) you 1/2 to death 2wice! im a gnarly cunt and i bash kids with frying pans. what? i killed 5 baby seals with my bare hands!!! GRRRRR IM A PIRATE

see... told you it was easy

Last edited:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
what

the

fuck...

hahahhhahahahaha...

funniboi

HSC
rofl !!!!!!

yours was good..

i was thinking something along the lines of this tho

"hey mother fuckin shit face, come down to <suburb> station, i'll fukin kick your fukin ass , dont fuck around i'lll fukn shoot you bitch fuck you, and yeah come fucken pick up your sister off my fukin front lawn the dirty btch is lyin around in shit naked, yeahhh fuck slut!"

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
funniboi said:
rofl !!!!!!

yours was good..

i was thinking something along the lines of this tho

"hey mother fuckin shit face, come down to <suburb> station, i'll fukin kick your fukin ass , dont fuck around i'lll fukn shoot you bitch fuck you, and yeah come fucken pick up your sister off my fukin front lawn the dirty btch is lyin around in shit naked, yeahhh fuck slut!"
yes that or...

im gonna get baddass gangsta wutang tupac method man ghetto gees to come and ruin your shit mutha fucka! best believe it, six feet deep mutha fucka! im gonna go all texas chainsaw massacre on your ass coz im hard fucking core! HARD FUCKING CORE

PunkGuitar

HSC
Panka said:
I am 16 and have never had a b/f. I am Blonde tall and moderatley thin. What can i do to be noticed. Girls? or Guys?

SHOW US YOUR TITS!!!!!!!
if that doesnt work uve got some problems my advice is join your schools math or chess club and work your way up from there a long climb i know but if u work hard sacrifice all and any grades u may have u might just make it.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I'm sure you could purchase a boyfriend on Ebay these days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)