How to get an atar of 80-86 (1 Viewer)

Mattlimey

HSC
Hi, I need an atar for at least 85 and so I was wondering what ranks or percentages do I need to get their.
This is just for motivation I'm not taking it seriously

HSC
In order to determine this you would need to provide tings like your school rank and your rank in each subject or marks.

HSC
Follow these steps to get Your Goal of 85 Atar. I will take you there, come along and follow the journey.

* Means Very Important

1. You will need to Organise you Time first of all! *

2. Plan what you need to do each day for each subject.

3. Split your time evenly on each subject.

4. Study Smart and pay close attention in class.

5. Do All your assignments on Time and Do them well and get full marks, if you can. *

6. Prepare well and Study Hard for you Half yearly and Trails. Your Trails counts alot and can even boost your overall rank up if you do really well. For Example, I was coming 3 in Chemistry, and I did really in my Trials 92% and Come first overall. So Trials mean alot.

7. Always be dedicated and interested in what you study and do each day. *

8. Don't let anyone tell you "You can't do it" and Always fight for your ranks.

9. Now you followed all that and your Trials are over, Work you absolute best for your finally HSC Exams and Try your very best to do well. *

10. Be happy and take care of your self and Smile to the people around you :) :) :)

Last edited:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Follow these steps to get Your Goal of 85 Atar. I will take you there, come along and follow the journey.

* Means Very Important

1. You will need to Organise you Time first of all! *

2. Plan what you need to do each day for each subject.

3. Split your time evenly on each subject.

4. Study Smart and pay close attention in class.

5. Do All your assignments on Time and Do them well and get full marks, if you can. *

6. Prepare well and Study Hard for you Half yearly and Trails. Your Trails counts alot and can even boost your overall rank up if you do really well. For Example, I was coming 3 in Chemistry, and I did really in my Trials 92% and Come first overall. So Trials mean alot.

7. Always be dedicated and interested in what you study and do each day. *

8. Don't let anyone tell you "You can't do it" and Always fight for your ranks.

9. Now you followed all that and your Trials are over, Work you absolute best for your finally HSC Exams and Try your very best to do well. *

10. Be happy and take care of your self and Smile to the people around you :) :) :)
This is great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)