• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how to get dis-advantage marks for uai? (1 Viewer)

lala2

Banned
HSC
dunno--it's Ramadan then, isn't it? Well, how hungry do you get during the day? (if you're one of those hardly-hungry people like me, you'll survive the HSC). I guess you could always apply if it will affect your HSC performance significantly, though as Cape said above, if you have determination, you will succeed no matter what. Ask around or phone the relevant people up (I dunno what the number is) and see.

Abbeygale

HSC
th said:
he ill be fasting during my HSC exam is that an disadvantage EAS???
Just to jump to conclusions, I assume you mean Ramadan? Doesn't ramadan allow special dispensations for people who will be adversely affected by the fasting? eg travellers, pregnant women, small children, sick people?
Perhaps if EAS doesn't allow it, you should talk to your local (showing my ignorance here, I don't know the right word) religious leader about eating on the days you have exams- the effects fasting would have on your energy and concentration levels will have a big impact on your results.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Definitely no EAS for it- EAS is for long term disadvantage.

cyberpunk

ghg
HSC
Hmm...

joe_m_2000 said:
....like their mothers or fathers have died
those are the people that deserve disadvantage
I hate English too but that ^^^ :rolleyes:

lol

and really mate don't try and cheat the system.... if you suck you suck, and if you don't suck then you don't need to LIE!~!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
what's wrong with sucking? heaps of people do that?!

hieno

Cape said:
Why would you bother applying if it hasnt effected your study. Leave it for someone who generally deserves the additional ranking. There are people out there who have been in worse situations during the HSC than just loosing an uncle. No matter how sad it is.

hu fkn gives A shit ! just try its ur HSc.. do wat eva u want stooopid cape

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)