How to get on the Disability Support Pension (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
If you can't work due to mental illness I can help you get on the DSP.

First go to your local Mental Health Community Centre and say the following:

“I was displaying symptoms of ideas of reference, paranoid delusions and was
seen talking to himself. I was also not sleeping at night. I am reporting a 2-4 year prodromal period. During this time my school performance declined, I isolated and became withdrawn and lost the ability to self care and groom. I believed that the TV show The Simpson was talking about my.”

Then forward the medical report to your GP and get the GP to fill out the DSP application form.

Story to Centrelink Job Capacity Interview
"I am not feeling well I am experiencing auditory and visual hallucinations (Schizophrenia). I tried working at Target in customer service but I started talking to myself in public and was seeing things that were not there and as a result I was unable to perform my job."

NB: you will be put on a low dose of medication and will have to attend psychiatric reviews every two months.

Last edited:

a c

HSC
If you don't have a mental illness, I can drive over your legs with my car.

Hope this helps.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
So many fucks...not sure where to give...

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
The reason why I had to see a psychiatrist was because I was a university student at UTS and had just failed three subjects in an epic fail manner. I was at UTS in spring 2009 and doing three subjects Accounting for Business Decisions A, Fundamentals of Business Finance and Business Law and Ethics. I had got a score of zero in both Business Law and Ethics and Accounting for Business Decisions A. For Fundamentals of Business Finance I got 5 per cent, from a 10 per cent quiz in which I got half correct. These really bad results were because I had hand altered a medical certificate to extend it by one day (technically called fraud if it was done in the workplace). The University Student center had rendered my medical certificate void (never got a life) and struck it out. I was unable to sit the mid term exams as a result of my medical certificate being struck out. The reason why I got the medical certificate was because of Vertigo (head spinning around/ dizzy).

I then had to be bailed out by a psychiatric case manager, who wrongly diagnosed me with Schizophrenia and made up bullshit stories and thoroughly misrepresented medical report with the help of a corrupt registrar psychiatrist.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I should have felt the full force of law at UTS but instead managed to fake insanity aided and abetted by a corrupt psychiatrist and case manager who both told blatant lies to bail me out from academic failure at UTS. Plus I was struggling to make ends meet. I was on Youth Allowance and my single parent mum was on the New Start Allowance. We were living in the Northern suburbs of Sydney in a unit. We couldn't afford to pay rent and were eating into our savings and being in debt to my aunt. I was about to lose my Youth Allowance because of the though welfare to work laws of the then Rudd government.
Me and my mum were about to be forced onto the streets if I lost my Youth Allowance (I was unable to continue studying at UTS because I was about to be turfed out of UTS). I was not willing to look for work. I needed to get diagnosed with a mental illness of some kind to stay on Youth Allowance and to be allowed to do part time study without being forced to do part time work.

Then in spring 2010 I managed to get myself on the DSP telling 95 per cent lies on my DSP application aided by the corrupt psychiatrist's medical report. Furthermore I managed to get my mum on the carer payment and career allowance.

From then on we were able to afford cost of living. Then by autumn 2013 I had achieved pass average in Bachelor of Business thanks to being bailed out in spring 2009 by my psychiatric case manager and being allowed to do part time study.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Give this guy a role in the government.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I really don't see the point of this thread, it's also advocating fraud and bordering on defamatory as well.

Son, you need help.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)