How to get rid of freckles (1 Viewer)

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
i have heaps of freckles.
cos im a redhead.
and i actually like my freckles now. they're part of me and make me different cos not everyone has freckles.
:)
mine arent dark or nething and are only on my face, fore-arms and knees. lol. cos im sunsmart adn make sure i dont get any more cos then ill look that girl up above.
learn to love ur frecklyness-its HOT.

HSC
On the TV they had this therapy where they put chemicals on a girls face, which removed the freckles, and she was holding the freckles in her hand.

Another way is to simply stay out of the sun. I was freckly before i became addicted to the internet at age 12.

ediisjoz

HSC
Skeeta,. i agree those kinda joined freckles are kinda gross.. hahaha

HSC
Why i want to get of my freckles casue its at the MOST randomnesss spot and i only have like 10 and its soooooooooo annoying just seeing them.. even though my friends are like its invisble and i must be seeing things

But in other terms it looks weird if i wear some tops... sighs im so deprived due to my freckles....

sighsd

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Captain Obvious said:
On the TV they had this therapy where they put chemicals on a girls face, which removed the freckles, and she was holding the freckles in her hand.
:confused: WTF?! ..Was her face ripping off?

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
Why i want to get of my freckles casue its at the MOST randomnesss spot and i only have like 10 and its soooooooooo annoying just seeing them.. even though my friends are like its invisble and i must be seeing things

But in other terms it looks weird if i wear some tops... sighs im so deprived due to my freckles....

sighsd
okay... i would now recommend that you stop using superfade (as it obviously isnt working) and just get over your freckles.
10 freckles is nothing, barely noticeable and certainly not weird. unless you have skin like the girl in the picture skeeta posted, you don't have a problem.

HSC
oh but its soo annoying .. sighs with contempt...

ive spent over $120 on superfade. ... sighs...

like it works a little but its not signifgant enough to say it really works..

sja

dingleberry
HSC
ediisjoz said:
freckles are cute I LOVE MY FRECKLES! why would you want to get rid of them?
thats fucking disgusting get a clue

HSC
sja said:
thats fucking disgusting get a clue
You're stange. What's wrong with freckles? (As long as the person doesn't have orange hair)
RabbitRabbit said:
:confused: WTF?! ..Was her face ripping off?
No it only removed a layer of skin. They applied chemicals and then put her face in front of about 5 fans so that it cooled her skin, and they fell off into her hand.

HSC
ounchhh thats soo slack sja...

everyone has different taste... in what they like .. dont be slack, so unfunny.. its like discriminating people with freckles... sighs ...

sja

dingleberry
HSC
i'm sorry if i offended anyone, but i am not backing down on the fact that excess freckles are a major turn off for me. have a good day/night

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)