How to get your ex back? (1 Viewer)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
a bit out of topic
my ex boyfriend has been randomly calling me lately... as friends of course.. it good that we left on good times
he messaged me tonight "im dying to lick you out"
ok what does he want?!?!?!?! lol we deep down now thats not what he wants to do
who gives free head these days? rofl

a way of getting me back? bribes?!?!

if i wanted to get an ex back.. i would call them and tell them to come over so i could fuck them.. but we all know i wouldnt do that!~ (well you guys probably wouldnt know that coz u dont know me.. but yes.. not happening!)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
what does he want?
its obvious, he's either
a) bored and felt like messaging you
or
b) horny and felt like having you

either way, i'd laugh at him and delete the message

K

katie_tully

Uh.
Get back, as in win them back into a relationship, or messy psychotic revenge?

Because either way, you've broken up. So really you should just get the fuck over it.

Reminds me of this psycho bitch at uni. She went nuts because her ex boyfriend (who she had not dated for 4 years) started dating a female friend of hers. And I mean insane, crazy style.

davin

HSC
N/A
an unrelated quote 2 people might recognise, if that
"hes youse guyses biggest fan"

Jackee1

HSC
N/A
Relationships don't heal themselves, and this is all up to you. The only person you can trust to accomplish anything towards that goal of getting him/her back is yourself, so take matters into your own hands and do what it takes to get your ex back. The Magic of Making Up is just one of a great many books out there designed to help you get your ex back, but unlike the majority of them its methods and ideas work for virtually all relationships. If there's a chance that the two of you are compatible enough to have a happy life together, there's a great chance that the system will work for you if you put your heart into it.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Serius said:
if your a girl? lots and lots of free sex all the time, if its not practical i.e driving or in cimemas, blowjobs

i would get back with any half decent girl that started putting out with the power of the Olsen twins

so how does a guy get back with a girl?i dont know if u can, the onyl way i have ever seen work is try and hurt her
so as soon as it ends act like you dont give a

wut, jared?

Jackee1

HSC
N/A
That's a nice post. Thank you for sharing..A relationship is never something to be careless with.That's why The Magic of Making Up was created.

With the Bulldogs next year; that is, the Yale Bul
HSC
Jackee1 said:
Relationships don't heal themselves, and this is all up to you. The only person you can trust to accomplish anything towards that goal of getting him/her back is yourself, so take matters into your own hands and do what it takes to get your ex back. The Magic of Making Up is just one of a great many books out there designed to help you get your ex back, but unlike the majority of them its methods and ideas work for virtually all relationships. If there's a chance that the two of you are compatible enough to have a happy life together, there's a great chance that the system will work for you if you put your heart into it.
Timely.

The guy could be dead from his angst or whatever.

studentcheese

HSC
Tell him that you lost your temper that day and you still really love him.

Sastrawan

HSC
cookie.banana said:

That footnote was quite necessary.

If you broke up, then one of you doesn't love the other any more, or you have differences that you can't cope with. Either way, if you were to randomly get back together, it would make for a shit relationship. Move on, better people will come along.

Or you could take Darryl Kerrigan's advice. I plan to.

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I wouldn't try. He was practically stalking me after I dumped him. Gah.

gw0ng

HSC
Your ex partner obviously doesn't want to be in any sort of romantic relationship with you anymore.

Why bother trying to salvage something that's pointless?

HSC
N/A
gw0ng said:
Your ex partner obviously doesn't want to be in any sort of romantic relationship with you anymore.

Why bother trying to salvage something that's pointless?
Dr. Phil..... is that you??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)