How to inform UAC of STAT results? (1 Viewer)

lolrofllol

HSC
Do they receive them automatically? On the website it says we have to 'inform'
them.

Ok, at the time I filled out my online application I had not done the STAT test. So I filled out as much of the STAT field as I could, having not done it. Right now, having done my test, I cannot edit this field as UAC does not allow it.

I've called UAC and asked them if they have my STAT results, the lady on the line said 'yeah she could see them.' But was what she could see the STAT field which I have not finished?

Should I call them up again and clarify this or am I worrying too much. I had my BOS student number on the STAT application, does this mean the result is automatically assigned to my name?

Also, is the 'correspondence' field useful? I put my STAT candidate number and queries about this, but no replies have been sent.

Thanks

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
if you find out please let me know!!

i THINK all you had to do was advise them before you sat the test of the date of your test, test location, and STAT applicant number (which was what i did, i wrote this in the "advise" section of my UAC application")

after i got my results i also wrote in this section to ensure that my STAT results are linked to my pharmacy preference.

not sure if ive done it right so dont take my word for it n yeah. maybe you should call up and ask.

LM2009

HSC
I ran into the same problem. I'm not sure if my situation is similar as I took the STAT in the United States, and therefore had to register through ACER. I did email ACER, and they told me that they would automatically forward my results to UAC two weeks before I got them in the mail.

I've also called UAC about this twice, and both times they have reassured me that they have received my STAT results.

So hopefully the results do get forwarded automatically, and they can connect the STAT results with your UAC application based on the STAT candidate number you included on your UAC application.

moc2009

HSC
N/A
I worried about the same thing last year. They UAC Automatically get your STAT results (if you did it in NSW). Call them and check, they can confirm that they can see your result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)