How to legit achieve that 1 atar??? (1 Viewer)

NWO

HSC
Hello. I need an atar of 80. However, I am stuck at 76 lol... I got a maximum of 3 bonus points which brings me to 79. However, I need that bloody- un reachable- 1 atar that seems to be out of grasp. Ive got bonus points.. regional doesn't seem to work. cant think of any other ways. Any ideas?

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Don't put your hopes up by thinking if you "achieve that 1 extra ATAR", then you will get accepted. The demand fluctuates as you already should know, so the requirement may increase.

NWO

HSC
Macquarie. I doubt many people would prefer there lol. they would probably go to syd or unsw

NWO

HSC
Then please advice me what to do. The ATAR requirement should not increase this year. It's already been set.

hjed

HSC
If you are eligible for eas I believe you can still put in a late application, otherwise there's not much you can do. (I assume you've already checked subject bonuses).

NWO

HSC
eas for what? regional bonus points?

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
EAS, like have you been financially disadvantaged, or endured hardship during the HSC year
Im pretty sure you can still apply for it through UAC

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
EAS, like have you been financially disadvantaged, or endured hardship during the HSC year
Im pretty sure you can still apply for it through UAC
Look at this guy's attitude. I doubt he had any financial hardships or any sort of hardship this year.

Then please advice me what to do. The ATAR requirement should not increase this year. It's already been set.
Mate, you can't get any extra bonus points. You already used all the available options.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)