How to not panic? (1 Viewer)

band6yesplease

HSC
Guys its okay. Literally everyone does English so all our essays will be read after some botty one that should be burnt and the markers will go "holy damn this is the best essay that has ever been written" and we'll all come back here and at least 2 of you will get a state rank and the rest of us will get high 90s and it will be fine.

yepImhere

HSC
Guys its okay. Literally everyone does English so all our essays will be read after some botty one that should be burnt and the markers will go "holy damn this is the best essay that has ever been written" and we'll all come back here and at least 2 of you will get a state rank and the rest of us will get high 90s and it will be fine.
manifest this into reality

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
thats gonna happen to u for legal

carrotsss

HSC
lmaooo me, high 90s yeah right

carrotsss

HSC
wtv I feel so relaxed now that my mod B is memorised, I just need to refresh my memory on common mod and everything will be ok 😍

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
i just have my imaginative + reflection to memorise (i memorised common module THIS MORNING I WOKE UP AT 5 TO DO THAT) but i'm so desensitised to english rn that i'm just doing modern history

but honestly just don't sweat it, it'll all be over in a tick, if ur still not convinced just be delusional and pretend everything is ok

HSC
i just have my imaginative + reflection to memorise (i memorised common module THIS MORNING I WOKE UP AT 5 TO DO THAT) but i'm so desensitised to english rn that i'm just doing modern history

but honestly just don't sweat it, it'll all be over in a tick, if ur still not convinced just be delusional and pretend everything is ok
Honestly at this point... I am also desensitised to English.. I'm going to do some maths or Italian 🙃

yepImhere

HSC
guys I'm still confused though cause like I understand memorising your essays but you're probably gonna have to change it anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)