how to prepare (1 Viewer)

M-THIS

how should i study for the english modules.

i got 2 weeks!

hamlet / ROS& GUIL

In the SKin of a Lion

FrontLine

anyhelp appreicated!

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'll send you my Ros + Guil/Hamlet notes if you like. Just PM me & i'll send them to you.

Last edited:
N

ND

Start memorising soon. I made the mistake of leaving it late, and now i've had to memorise 3 1000 word essays in one day (i've got 2 down, 1 to go). I hope i remember it all for tomorrow.

N

ND

You just memorise the bodies of all of the paragraphs, without teh topic and concluding sentences.

PappaSmurf

Does anyone have any notes or an essay about in the Skin of a Lion?! I'm really struggling with this text and trial is tommorrow! Please help asap

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by ND
Start memorising soon. I made the mistake of leaving it late, and now i've had to memorise 3 1000 word essays in one day (i've got 2 down, 1 to go). I hope i remember it all for tomorrow.
Try not to do that for the HSC
I gave myself 1 week to memorise all my 4 english essays, just to make sure I knew everything back to front (as in my core argument), giving me the capacity to incorporate more ideas as I thought of them during the exam

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
just make sure you know all your quotes and techniques and stuff. dont panic if you havnt learnt any essays for your trials, just make sure you have them for the hsc. as soon as reading time is over, write down all your quotes and techniques and everything on a scrap bit of paper, so as you come to it it is there and you dont have to be searching your memory for stuff under high stress

tempco

HSC
writing quotes/techniques on scrap paper.. never thought of that before! thanks!! :D

survivor

i did
king lear
frontline
bnw/br
anyone got anytips
i have till wednesday but i only started last nite..... i had to finish my major work for textiles
im stressing major!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by NekkidSerpent
writing quotes/techniques on scrap paper.. never thought of that before! thanks!! :D
yeah, admitially it takes a couple of minutes off your time at the start, but its only a couple..i mean, how long have you sat there before trying to remember the right quote or technique? overall, it saves you heaps of time. and it also helps to clear your head of stress and stuff, because you know all your info is sitting there right infront of you.

is a roflcopter
HSC
i gotta do 3 1000 word essays for tomorrow......

starting now...no.........soon :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)