How to seek revenge on the ex? (1 Viewer)

lara_austin

HSC
I've just found out that my horrible, cheating, lying ex is in love with my best friend. She doesn't like him after what he did to me, so together we were wondering how to seek revenge. He's been sms-ing her and she's been pretending to be surprised but interested. So the question is, how do we (through her) seek revenge on him? Ideas anyone?

CieL

HSC
I dont see a reason to seek revenge.

I once was in your position... cept he didnt fall for my best friend... but anyway, I inflicted about $2.5k worth of damage on his brand new car...

Weeks later I thought, hey wtf was the point... Not like it made me feel any better (cept it was kinda amusing at the time)

You're better off allocating your time and resources elsewhere, the fag doesn't deserve anything else from you.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Don't you think there's a chance that your friend is actuall interested in him (not that she wants to be) and uses "revenge on your behalf" as an excuse to be with him?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
CieL said:
I dont see a reason to seek revenge.

I once was in your position... cept he didnt fall for my best friend... but anyway, I inflicted about $2.5k worth of damage on his brand new car...

Weeks later I thought, hey wtf was the point... Not like it made me feel any better (cept it was kinda amusing at the time)

You're better off allocating your time and resources elsewhere, the fag doesn't deserve anything else from you.
were you caught out? that's a fair amount of damage!

lara_austin

HSC
tlodg said:
Don't you think there's a chance that your friend is actuall interested in him (not that she wants to be) and uses "revenge on your behalf" as an excuse to be with him?
i pray not. If so things could get interesting

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
God you're a sad case. If you're at the point of wanting to seek revenge then you never really liked him that much in the first place. So why waste your time trying to plot revenge on him? If getting revenge on him is important to you then you obviously don't worry about the big things in life and perhaps this immaturity is what made him lose interest in the first place.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
Invite him to a chili cook off, then kill his parents, grind them into chili and feed it to him.

blueeyesguy

HSC
lara_austin said:
I've just found out that my horrible, cheating, lying ex is in love with my best friend. She doesn't like him after what he did to me, so together we were wondering how to seek revenge. He's been sms-ing her and she's been pretending to be surprised but interested. So the question is, how do we (through her) seek revenge on him? Ideas anyone?
Honestly i wonder if its even worth taking revenge like the old saying goes "two wrongs dont make a right" also why bother giving him the satisfaction of stooping to his level.Alternatively order an excessive amount of pizza's to his house if you really want revenge.

CieL

HSC
Loz#1 said:
were you caught out? that's a fair amount of damage!
Nope.

He probably thought it was me, but it never is me until I admit it... which of course I wont =]

Redgoddess

HSC
heh now me i'm faaaaaaaaaaaar too lazy to bother with revenge. what exactly did he do to make you hate him so much?

i believe the saying is "the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else", not "the best way to get over someone is to plot revenge which could actually go horribly wrong, blow up in your face and cause you more pain".

personally i wouldnt go there. just get your friend to reject him by saying that after what he did to you she'd never consider it - it'll make him think about what he did (maybe) adn see that his actions have consequences (maybe).

i like the lesbian idea though ^.^ and south park is the win

C@mM!

HSC
Revenge is bitter sweet. I was tagg'd along for two years until I found out my ex had cheated on me with 3 separate blokes, and was chasing 1 for a more intimate relationship. Apart from telling her the four letter word, I poured sugar into the gastank of her car. Apart from the obvious damage (caramalising the engine, requiring an entire engine rebuild), she lost her job (couldn't get to work), had to defer uni for another year (she had no car), screwed up her family (her mother was pissed she had to support her again - AND pay for the car), and generally isolated her even more than she had been (she ditched most of her friends when she left school (year older than I was).

The final icing was when the guy she was chasing told her to fuck off also.

DO NOT TAKE REVENGE LIGHTLY - IT IS A DEADLY SERIOUS MATTER AND SHOULD ONLY BE EXACTED ON THOSE WHO REALLY DESERVE IT - looking back, mine was probably overkill (because of the chain on effects), but I believe in the end, it was equal payback for two years of heartache (wondering why she didnt call, seem interested at times, etc - and then be over me like a rash).

In conclusion, if your after a good guide, look for both the Anarchist's Cookbook (find one of the newer editions) or The Avenger - both are freely downloadable ebooks.

Anyway, Im off

Cheers

Camm

CieL

HSC
C@mM! said:
I poured sugar into the gastank of her car.
I wanted to do that.

But I had no idea how to get to the gastank without keys.

So how did you do it?

DonnaLily

HSC
Don't waste your time on him, he's not worth it. My ex cheated on me with his ex girlfriend [who I call his "fuck buddy"] and broke up with me over text message. Though when I first found out he was lucky he was in Victoria cause I was ready to go chop his balls off...but now I think about it and seriously, it's not worth any shit.

Just forget him and do your own thing

C@mM!

HSC
Schroedinger said:
You're a dumbshit retard that pulled a foolish stupid prank.

Pull a proper one, it's not a proper prank without long-term psychological ramifications.
hmmm - bit hard to properly psychologically fuck with someone when you definently cant see them or anything like that

I pried the gastank open with a crowbar, then sticky taped it shut.

~Kimmy~

HSC
Well this kinda sound like what happened to me when i broke up with my ex after i found out he was seeing 5 yes 5 other girls behind my back then he became interested in my best friend and he was msging her, she msged back just to "play along" yet i found out they were sleeping together behind my back so not saying this could happen to you but yer maybe find some big black guy to teach him a lesson i no how it feels you just want to hurt them like they hurt you yet i dont no about you but i felt so powerless. But that biatch is 17 yers old year 11 drop out and is pregnant to some dead beat 19year old. it makes me feel much better when i think how mylife will turn out compared to them:wave: .
Love Kimmy dont get to caught up in it what goes around comes around...

Aslightissue

HSC
Seriously, you're in your HSC. Which means you're like 18, maybe 17. Give it up. A highschool relationship is not a big enough deal to 'revenge' over, for these reasons:

1. He might outsmart you.
2. It's a waste of time.
3. No one here can give you any advice because we don't know the circumstances of his infidelity. He may just have found you insufferable.

Affinity

HSC
Remember that your boyfriend doesn't own you.. nor did you own your ex... one is free to shift loyalties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)