how to show you appreciate them? (1 Viewer)

punkoohi

HSC
i have a particular friend who is the best person ever!!! he has always been there for me, and i have been so (blindly) rude to him (as in i didnt even consider his feelings at times, and said rude things)... and hes the msot beautiful person ever... hes put up with me heaps, and we just recently became friends again... after a year of turmoil.. he needed space from me, but now everything is sorted out, i get to see him at Friday, but cause we both dance (Armenian dance) ill see him there..

i wanna do soemthing for him, so that he knows how much i love him and appreciate him, something unique, not a collage or whatever you know? i will probably write a long letter and stuff, but what can i do, something little, or make, for him to see that i appreciate him.. plus im on a very tight budget so please dont suggest really expensive things.. plus, i would rather make something... any ideas? thanks!!

katy-g

HSC
A group of my friends made me a DVD with film and photos and stuff i'd done with them over the years. it brought me to tears and made me realise how much fun we've had together in the past.

I also just went out on a limb recently and cheered up a good friend of mine by making our Best Friends Music Soundtrack - lame i know, but she adored it - with all the songs we have danced together in or songs that have some kind of reflection of our past together. I also bought her a massive bed time t shirt and got my face printed on it so she knows im always around for her... even in the wee hours of the morning.

vorahk

HSC
woah, thats so sweet (awww)

lol

anyway, i suggest you writing a poem or a letter (like you said)

i wrote a song to my gf when we were having a a "not so good" time... she cried lol.

itll might not be as effective as the DVD, but its cheaper, easier to produce, the results can be great too ^^.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
vorahk said:
woah, thats so sweet (awww)

lol

anyway, i suggest you writing a poem or a letter (like you said)

i wrote a song to my gf when we were having a a "not so good" time... she cried lol.

itll might not be as effective as the DVD, but its cheaper, easier to produce, the results can be great too ^^.
Do guys like poems? I don't know. It just doesnt seem like a guy thing. As with making them art and craft stuff like a box or whatever. For girls maybe, but I was always under the impression most guys would either read into it far too much and think they like you (which is suppose is vice versa), or they wouldn't appreciate it as much as you want them to...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
As a dude, I personally don't like getting letters as I generally then feel that I am expected to reply in some way, and I'm not really a letter person...at all.

But that might just be me.

Yeah, a CD of songs or a slide show I wouldn't mind, in fact I would probably really appreciate.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
There's a fine line between being sweet and being twee.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Egronk said:
As a dude, I personally don't like getting letters as I generally then feel that I am expected to reply in some way, and I'm not really a letter person...at all.

But that might just be me.

Yeah, a CD of songs or a slide show I wouldn't mind, in fact I would probably really appreciate.
yes yes yes thats what i thought.

vorahk

HSC
.... fine what DOES he like then, i just assumed he would liked the letters/poem since he sounded like a guy who would..

punkoohi

HSC
lolzz yeahhh u were!! but i dont know what to do, i want to make something little and give it to him... i love him sooo much he desereves everything.. and ive told him sooo many times how i feel about him, how i reckon hes the best friend, and i could never find another person like him again... i wanna make something little.. sorry if im being picky?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
A blowjob. Failing that, a hand job.

Failing that, just treat him to lunch/dinner or something.

Then a blowjob.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
punkoohi said:
lolzz yeahhh u were!! but i dont know what to do, i want to make something little and give it to him... i love him sooo much he desereves everything.. and ive told him sooo many times how i feel about him, how i reckon hes the best friend, and i could never find another person like him again... i wanna make something little.. sorry if im being picky?
nothing wrong with being picky here
just shows that u care a lot about him too and it's really sweet.
u can also make a website/webpage dedicated to him....
if u r not so unfamiliar with website-making
it can be just a simple page with his "profile" (you can put a picture of you two as the background image and embed your "theme song" as bg music)
This profile isn't a standard 'celebrity' profile
it lists out what you know about him
start with really "common" things in profiles, like name, height, birthday, blood type....then go on with details and unique things about him
for example:
First time I saw him laugh:
What drives him nuts:
Best joke he told (so far):
Attitude towards life:

and bits and pieces of memories you share with him

when ur done
just show it to him some day when ur talking on MSN ..
"hey, check out this cool site..."

I think I'd be touched if my best friend made a personal webpage about me, a special one
doesn't have to be filled with loads of pictures, extremely cool effects or computer skills
it just shows that the person has put in the effort to make it and spent quite some time making it

punkoohi

HSC
thats really unique... u dont think tis too much though... cause we have history... hes been in love with me and all.. and he knows he can like me again cause im his type of girl... so im just trying to be careful there

tlodg

HSC
N/A
punkoohi said:
thats really unique... u dont think tis too much though... cause we have history... hes been in love with me and all.. and he knows he can like me again cause im his type of girl... so im just trying to be careful there
huh? hmm are you concerned that he might think u like him "that way"?
or that u r obsessed with him.....

do you have special feelings for him? did u ever...

sometimes we fall in love with our best friends but we don't even realise.... or admit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)