how to show you appreciate them? (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Not to crush your dreams or anything, but what kind of bloke would appreciate a slideshow :|

Think practical, a footy game ticket? Night out? Gig? Drinks? You know, something he can kinda think, hey that was cool, rather than cringe and go..."err thanks, i think"

punkoohi

HSC
ummmm sometimes i feel like i like him.. but i just got out of a relationship.. so i dun wanna deal him the rebound card you know... but ofcourse ill feel that way, he was truly in love with me, he makes me feel pretty (as childish as that sounds), and i can be myself around him, cause he likes me that way... but hes soo beautiful as a person... i dont want to get into that, were strictly friends, and its how it would be for a long time.. honestly... sooooo what can i do?!?!

punkoohi

HSC
AsyLum said:
Not to crush your dreams or anything, but what kind of bloke would appreciate a slideshow :|

Think practical, a footy game ticket? Night out? Gig? Drinks? You know, something he can kinda think, hey that was cool, rather than cringe and go..."err thanks, i think"
hes not like that!!! he would prefer something personal

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
He's gay then? Perhaps a pretty tutu, or a handbag

katy-g

HSC
AsyLum said:
He's gay then? Perhaps a pretty tutu, or a handbag
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha.

This thread is frustrating me.

Girl who created it. U should clarify ur relationship with this boy b4 anyone posts again.

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Armenian dancing..
in sydney? i do armenian dancing :). And if you are in syd i think i know which guy you're talking about xD

tlodg

HSC
N/A
maybe the reason why u find it so difficult to decide is cuz u want to show him u really care about him and appreciate what he has done yet u don't want him to think that u love him as a bf or he will start "courting" u but then u like the feeling of being in loved

If you realise that you like him more than just a friend, better let him know soon.... why worry about letting him know? It might be awkward? Are you afraid that you two might never talk in a way you used to? Or that he might not have the same feelings for you anymore....

punkoohi

HSC
tlodg said:
maybe the reason why u find it so difficult to decide is cuz u want to show him u really care about him and appreciate what he has done yet u don't want him to think that u love him as a bf or he will start "courting" u but then u like the feeling of being in loved

If you realise that you like him more than just a friend, better let him know soon.... why worry about letting him know? It might be awkward? Are you afraid that you two might never talk in a way you used to? Or that he might not have the same feelings for you anymore....

well the first half of that is true... i doubt i like him, i think i just like the way he feels about me, and how he is with me... i need ideas!!!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Perhaps some sort of voucher or ticket to something he likes? If you do Armenian dancing, and he has been thinking of taking up another sort of dancing for a while (or even lately) perhaps you could get him a voucher for that? e.g. first 1 or 2 lessons free, and offer to come along as his dancing partner.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Why not just say "thanks I really appreciate you being there blah blah blah"
Then again I hate presents.

punkoohi

HSC
thanks for your ideas!! i put together like 47 photos which show the great times weve had, with groups as well.. and im thinking of putting them in an album, and writing something behind each photo... but i feel like it could be too much...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Expect to be asked out soon afterwards

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Some "friend" comes up to you, hands you a photo album meticulously crafted and hand written on every photo for all the times "you've been there" for her, and you're NOT interested?

punkoohi

HSC
IM NOTT HONESTLY... I JUST LIKE SHOWING MY FRIENDS I APRPECIATE THEM... I LIKE DOING SMALL STUFF... instead of the normal ordinary "i love you" crap.. you gotta show em too, i reckon i have the best friends ever!!

tlodg

HSC
N/A
AsyLum said:
Some "friend" comes up to you, hands you a photo album meticulously crafted and hand written on every photo for all the times "you've been there" for her, and you're NOT interested?
LOL I like your way of reasoning

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
tlodg said:
LOL I like your way of reasoning
Come on, the poor guy will be uber confused, you'll either scare the fuck out of him, or spurn him on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)