how to state rank english (1 Viewer)

EnglishSweat

HSC
Read exemplars, learn what the exemplars wrote that was good, emulate it in your writing. Markers look for the same stuff. Really understand the texts you are reading.

pablo34

HSC
N/A
any1 else's thoughts?
Just become a master at adapting your responses to stimuli. Also, unless you go to a top selective school, you should be first in English, but in order to do so, keep providing your teacher with drafts and asking for feedback until she/he gives you none. But all the best for year 12!!!

HSC
Read exemplars, learn what the exemplars wrote that was good, emulate it in your writing. Markers look for the same stuff. Really understand the texts you are reading.
I second this: i didnt state rank english but got a high band 6 and i found reading/buying/asking teachers for exemplars of previous high band 6 or state ranking materials to be particularly helpful - you actually know what markers like afterwards

aqwerty13402

HSC
Where can we find exemplars?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)