How to study for cont.? (1 Viewer)

elisabeth

HSC
Please, people, share some ideas because I've always considered languages as the ultimate 'oh well, can't study for that, besides we've got a dictionary" subject! So how are you planning to get some revision done? Are you focusing on grammar, vocab...?

here

Last edited:

Peartie

HSC
I do the past papers...they kinda help showing type of thing thats going to be in the exam and so you don't just focus on one thing but everything...then get your teacher to mark them so you know how u went...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Oh please, as if you should be panicking! :p

My teacher gave us a few comprehensions and reading/responding tasks, although it's the listening that I fear the most. I have some German stories on CD, so maybe I'll have a listen to them.

And finally, keep posting in "Spiel"? :D

elisabeth

HSC
Maybe because I have nobody to peer mark with?

Hey, would anyone consider posting what they write online for exam questions? Kind of like a group study thing for people whose friends aren't doing German. Then we could mark a person's question or at least check that it's grammatically correct, it answers the question and all that.

elsi

HSC
just watch heaps of german movies (no subtitles), read german books, write in german to people and firends and get them to correct it, speak in german to as many poeple as you can, making sure they're correcting you. german german german. and past papers as well, with answers and listening tasks if you can get them, and particularly answer the harder questions, the ones towards the end. and woops, german is over now, so this is useless. maybe someone studying early for next year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)