how to study for GEOL1501? (1 Viewer)

Wake Up

HSC
This subject is really confusing. There is no clear lecture notes and I can't understand what the lecturer says
There are a lot of new terms and he said that don;t worry about that,you will understand it

zxreth

HSC
I did the course last year, and was feeling the same way. But dont worry about it, its a very poorly structured course and the lecturer is shit, so trust me when I say most people are in your shoes at the moment. Having said that, only 3 people failed the course last year out of ~300, so if you fail... you should probably reconsider Civil.

danjw

HSC
Doing Intro to Geo right now.
So pretty much same course, same lecturer.
He's the worst I've ever had (I'm a second year), pathetic notes, just whinges about how people watch online, doesn't post shit on time.
Not happy.

dawma88

Dance jew dance!!!
HSC
N/A
LOL thats exactly how everyone feels in GEOL1501...by far the worst taught subject, its ashame that an interesting subject like this goes to waste.

danjw

HSC
Extremely interesting, but absolutely the worst taught class.
Fingers crossed the next lecturer is better, don't see how he can be worse.

Do hope you guys get a different lecturer soon as well? For everyones sake haha.

Wake Up

HSC
Extremely interesting, but absolutely the worst taught class.
Fingers crossed the next lecturer is better, don't see how he can be worse.

Do hope you guys get a different lecturer soon as well? For everyones sake haha.
are we going to get different lectures on the second half of the semester?

zeebobDD

HSC
yh i'm in first year geol1501 too , fuck jus keep reading the slides man he talks about random shit in the lectures

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)