How to study for HSC legal ? (1 Viewer)

Kalashnikov47

HSC
I am currently sitting at around high band 4 (if not low band 5)~~~can some one tell me how do i study in the next couple of weeks to boost my mark to a high band 5 at least?~~~

(BTW~~~I've got all my notes taken but I have severely insufficient media reports and surveys i can recite)~~~

jellybelly59

HSC
Kalashnikov47 said:
I am currently sitting at around high band 4 (if not low band 5)~~~can some one tell me how do i study in the next couple of weeks to boost my mark to a high band 5 at least?~~~

(BTW~~~I've got all my notes taken but I have severely insufficient media reports and surveys i can recite)~~~
  • past papers and practice essays in exam condition.
  • If you have your teacher's email use it and send in your practice responses.
  • "I've got all my notes taken but I have severely insufficient media reports and surveys i can recite" do something about that lol
  • remember and study notes?

lewis99

HSC
Study cards with cases etc on them. Try to have a few good ones that you can use and that are easy for you to remember. Same for some media articles. Reading newspaper good too. Try to think of real examples to add to your written work. Practise past papers and NOT just the M/C.

smellymcgee

HSC
memorise cases legislation and some media articles
they love it if you use all three ive heard
pretty much spam those in ur essay lolol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)