How to study for tests and homeworks and etc using the syllabus? a guide for dummies! (1 Viewer)

evilelmo_2005

HSC
Ok i have never studied my year 11 subjects using the syllabus and I don't know how to. Can sombody (who often use the syllabus to study) please teach me how:confused:

I heard the syllabus is like a bible and if i use the syllabus to study,I'll do well. I'm hoping if somebody can teach me so I can do well in my subjects:haha:

Last edited:
K

khorne

Re: How to study for tests and homeworks and etc using the syllabus? a guide for dumm

Take each point of the syllabus, and write down a short, compact summary of what you need for it. Go to the resource section and find some samples.

HSC
Re: How to study for tests and homeworks and etc using the syllabus? a guide for dumm

Take each point of the syllabus, and write down a short, compact summary of what you need for it. Go to the resource section and find some samples.
that sounds good

s2bbycarO_

HSC

I don't see how you can't study from using the syllabus
Just go through each point in the syllabus and summarise, like khorne said.

Last edited:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

+1

I would rep if I could :(

TheStallion

HSC

Repped. Great advice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)