How to study/prepare before uni starts? (1 Viewer)

RandoM_TerroR

あなたの背中に!
HSC
:lol: As the title suggests, uhm... I wanna be ahead of others and get on top of things earlier for 1st year ;/
I'm doing compsci + tech @ uSYD
And someone I know who is doing MedSci @ uSYD

Thanks in advance fellow BoSers!! :lol:

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
How to prepare? ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS WHILE YOU CAN.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Coming from someone on here as often as you, I'm finding the irony to be quite palpable.
Surfing the internet and roaming on forums is still better than basement Asian-ing it up and studying for a semester to come.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
geez almost as bad as certain people, semester hasn't even started, "guys do you have past exam papers for these subjects, can you give me your lecture notes"

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
basement Asian-ing it up and studying for a semester to come.
Perhaps you should also consider that people have other commitments ie: sport and work that will add to the load during Semester, hence studying ahead to reduce said load.

Also, some of us need to maintain a very high WAM for certain scholarships. Your assumptions are misplaced.

kcqn93

HSC
You don't need to study/prepare for anything whatsoever for comp sci tech. You'll be taught everything from scratch. Just enjoy your break before the suffering and pain begins...

You'll learn Java in INFO1103 and Python in INFO1903. Learn those if you're eager to get a head start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)