How to tell if a guy likes you??!! (2 Viewers)

lala2

Banned
HSC
It's so weird but anyway, how do you tell if a guy likes you? I have been observing several guys and their behaviour's funny around me.

- A keeps staring at me, once he purposely went near the table I was eating at with several others without saying anything, and he asked me for my Facebook. I want to know whether he's a creep or not. And I shouldn't sound so prejudiced but I don't really hold guys with piercings in esteem, and he has two tragus piercings.
- B is in a relationship, so absolutely no go there, but I'm intrigued to know because everytime he's around me (and usually so happens it's not with his girlfriend) he always acts a little...embarassed? I dunno if that's the right thing to say, but he'll be all like um and ah and oh and eh so that's what's got me thinking. And another girl I was discussing this with says she noticed him staring at me during karoake but that might simply have been because he and I were the only Asians who couldn't sing along to any Mando or Canto songs and he was taken by surprise. He's a sweet guy, he will take care of his gf well so I think it just might be a crush...?
- C seemed pleased to see me when I visited his stall at OWeek (and that was only because his stall had something I wanted), and then later he seems to find an excuse to chat to me at a faculty BBQ and then he very rudely (or maybe he didn't know how to ask me nicely) blurted out that if I wanted to come to his society's event, I would have to pay him on the spot. I was aghast. Anyway, enough rambling on. And his FB says specifically he's looking for a rship so I want to know if he's getting onto my case or what.
- D always seems to stop me everytime I pass by to ask something, but he's just in passing (met him at congress, and he's from another state) but I dunno.....only knew him for max 10 days and probably even less than that.

So spill, or mock me, or whatever you will...it seems the L&R forum has descended into a festival of mockery for all.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
This one is obvious.

Ask him and if he's man enough he'll tell you straight out whether he's hot for you or totally not.

State your reasons for asking etc etc.

Don't be chicken.

Jon73

human dick-tionary
HSC
Check if there's a gun in his pocket.

If there isn't, then he's just happy to see you. :hammer:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Which ones were you referring to? Or all of them?

HSC
hey are you a b or c, i hope your not sum idiot trying to be funny. i hope your c coz c sounded like he would be the best option
but then again im the worst judge of character and ive had obsessions with music teachers.
crap! im actually reffering to someone else's intrest as a letter of the alphabet...i need to get myself something...whats it called

A LIFE

latvia

HSC
N/A
He finds excuses to talk to you. He askes you things which he could have figured out himself (ie. askes you about the time when there is a clock right infront of you, and it's not the first time you guys are there). Tries to make you laugh (when he's not usually the joking type). He actually listens.

ccc123

HSC
Wasn't there a thread identical to this?

Anyway.

You can't really tell, but I agree looking at you all the time could be considered a good sign.

For me, a major one is finding excuses to talk to you (lame excuses:eek: )

E.g me to guys i've liked:

Whats the time? (when there's a clock)
When's english due? (when you got a sheet with the due date)
So...how was your weekend (just a lame attempt on my behalf to start conversation).

ALSO EMPHASISING COMMON GROUND:

E.g with me:

OMG HOW COOL IS..

OMG I WANT A [INSERT] (common ground again)

anyway you get the drift :p

Last edited:

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ccc123 said:
Wasn't there a thread identical to this?

Anyway.

You can't really tell, but I agree looking at you all the time could be considered a good sign.

For me, a major one is finding excuses to talk to you (lame excuses:eek: )

E.g me to guys i've liked:

Whats the time? (when there's a clock)
When's english due? (when you got a sheet with the due date)
So...how was your weekend (just a lame attempt on my behalf to start conversation).

ALSO EMPHASISING COMMON GROUND:

E.g with me:

OMG HOW COOL IS GEORGE ORWELL (because i think he's cool and so does he)

OMG TRASFORMERS WAS SO COOL (again, common ground: i liked it, so did he).

OMG I WANT A MAYBACH (common ground again)

anyway you get the drift :p
haha i emphasise common ground :eek:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
You can always do the "Hey do you like Radiohead?" "OMG yes!" "Oh, yeh I'm not a fan." "Actually yeh their old stuff was better" trick.

HalcyonSky

HSC
are you morbidly obese? I couldnt help but stare at this fatty the other day, she was wearing a tight shirt way too small for her and flab was hanging out of the bottom of it, but just because I kept peeking at her rolls of joy doesnt mean I like her.

But if you're obviously attractive, then people acting embarassed or shy around you doesnt mean they like you, it just means you're intimidating. And if they stare at you, then well you should be used to it by now and know that it doesnt mean alot.

yennie B

HSC
lala2 said:
It's so weird but anyway, how do you tell if a guy likes you? I have been observing several guys and their behaviour's funny around me.

- A keeps staring at me, once he purposely went near the table I was eating at with several others without saying anything, and he asked me for my Facebook. I want to know whether he's a creep or not. And I shouldn't sound so prejudiced but I don't really hold guys with piercings in esteem, and he has two tragus piercings.
- B is in a relationship, so absolutely no go there, but I'm intrigued to know because everytime he's around me (and usually so happens it's not with his girlfriend) he always acts a little...embarassed? I dunno if that's the right thing to say, but he'll be all like um and ah and oh and eh so that's what's got me thinking. And another girl I was discussing this with says she noticed him staring at me during karoake but that might simply have been because he and I were the only Asians who couldn't sing along to any Mando or Canto songs and he was taken by surprise. He's a sweet guy, he will take care of his gf well so I think it just might be a crush...?
- C seemed pleased to see me when I visited his stall at OWeek (and that was only because his stall had something I wanted), and then later he seems to find an excuse to chat to me at a faculty BBQ and then he very rudely (or maybe he didn't know how to ask me nicely) blurted out that if I wanted to come to his society's event, I would have to pay him on the spot. I was aghast. Anyway, enough rambling on. And his FB says specifically he's looking for a rship so I want to know if he's getting onto my case or what.
- D always seems to stop me everytime I pass by to ask something, but he's just in passing (met him at congress, and he's from another state) but I dunno.....only knew him for max 10 days and probably even less than that.

So spill, or mock me, or whatever you will...it seems the L&R forum has descended into a festival of mockery for all.

hahaha yes that true the mockery bit.

gosh . not jst love and relationships forum EVERY FRICK DAMN FORUM.

as if mockery through virtual communication proves anything.

cheers for pting that out.

lala2

Banned
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
are you morbidly obese? I couldnt help but stare at this fatty the other day, she was wearing a tight shirt way too small for her and flab was hanging out of the bottom of it, but just because I kept peeking at her rolls of joy doesnt mean I like her.

But if you're obviously attractive, then people acting embarassed or shy around you doesnt mean they like you, it just means you're intimidating. And if they stare at you, then well you should be used to it by now and know that it doesnt mean alot.
Nup, not morbidly obese in the least. Obviously attractive? No way. Note I have no intention of going out with any of them, but it's nice to know that you're liked by someone, and I guess that's what I'm getting at. And no it's not an ego-booster, the girl I was chatting with about this said it's nice too, AND she's in a relationship so she'd know.

HalcyonSky

HSC
lala2 said:
Note I have no intention of going out with any of them, but it's nice to know that you're liked by someone, and I guess that's what I'm getting at. And no it's not an ego-booster.
of course. If you go to school or uni or any other crowded place every day, then theres a pretty good chance that at least a few people will take a second look at you or develop some covert attraction, and its always good when you notice it or even suspect it.

Evilo

HSC
If you've got a massive physical defect then he's probably staring at you cos you're ugly.

If not the above, hes probably checking you out. Take initiative (if you like the look of him), go over, chat him up and go for coffee together.

Bainesy

HSC
A: creep. either you didnt recall the event properly and this guy wasnt actually interested in you, in which case it doesnt matter, or he did come near you to be near you but didnt say anything, which means he is either not interested or a creep

B: seems ok. maybe say "oh why cant i ever get a bf" around him. but if you dont like him that much dont go around trying to break up his relationship

C: stear clear. wires inside this guys head are crossed the wrong way. if he asks you out tell him you are a lesbian and end all hope for him

D: you didnt mention much, sounds like he is a super hero. so id say do for him

and i doubt OP is fat. i mean have you ever seen a fat asian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)