How to tell if SHE loves you? (1 Viewer)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Whether she/he/it was fucking joking it was still pretty legit; it goes into the whole idea of 'does a stalker love' blah blah.

Anyway, I'm not Dr Hitch and this whole notion of love is cheesey. Adiossss.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
my stalker loved me...

i got 20 msgs a day saying so...:haha:

tired of being wrong yet?
Love is something that is normally reciprocated, you dickwad.
Your stalker was infatuated and obsessed with you, I highly doubt she loves you.
'omg, mah stalker sendz me de sms sayin she luvs mi l0ng time, I is luvved for realz.'
You're a stupid, narrow-minded dolt. It's not love, nobody loves you. Not even your own mother. Don't kid yourself.

timw7845

Somewhere near the mountains... somewhere near the
HSC
Love is something that is normally reciprocated, you dickwad.
Your stalker was infatuated and obsessed with you, I highly doubt she loves you.
'omg, mah stalker sendz me de sms sayin she luvs mi l0ng time, I is luvved for realz.'
You're a stupid, narrow-minded dolt. It's not love, nobody loves you. Not even your own mother. Don't kid yourself.
who the fuck do you think you are...dr phil or some shit...

why dont you stfu you "know all".. who knows nothing

why dont you write a self help book, every retard who thinks their useful does these days... you would fit in quite well

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
love is when you rape and beat her whenever you feel. Oh no wait that is marriage in islam

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
she was... brazilian, or chinese, or something weird. i met her in the bathroom of a kmart and we made out for hours. then we parted ways, never to see each other again

*TRUE*

Tiny dancer
HSC
N/A
How does a guy know ... if a girl loves him? What will/does she do?
Love is a choice dude.
In a nutshell, if she makes decisions that show that she values you above herself , she loves you.

Majimaune

HSC
Does no one in this thread go to a co-ed school? Come on people, keep your derogatory comments to yourselves. It ain't cool. Don't you hear enough of them at school? Why bring them here?

I can't answer this for anyone else but myself...

When she knows what your thinking and knows your life better than anyone else, that is part of love. If it's midnight and she calls you up just wanting to talk because she was thinking about you.

There is a fine line between infatuation and love.

Daipire

HSC
Does no one in this thread go to a co-ed school? Come on people, keep your derogatory comments to yourselves. It ain't cool. Don't you hear enough of them at school? Why bring them here?

When she knows what your thinking and knows your life better than anyone else, that is part of love. If it's midnight and she calls you up just wanting to talk because she was thinking about you.

And in high school alot of girls are pissy and depressed and get really infatuated.
Which is about the worst thing imaginable...

Using American Pie 3 as a reference:

"love isn't a feeling, love is an action, if it's a trip to band camp, or a special haircut...."

all this girly talk has made me feel off, i need to go look in the sports section for a bit..

RBKSoulja

HSC

+1
finally, someone with a heart and a whole brain. far out, reading the other posts made me feel sick

RBKSoulja

HSC
But nice people don't ache with you like a family member or friend or spouse or whatever do.
If one wants to inquire into the meaning of lurve, ask a (happy/cute) couple who've been married for years and years. Love grows. It's when you find out more about each other, experience more with each other etc etc

This is too corny for me.
you dont have to be married to understand love, although it is a difficult notion to define for many people. speaking for myself here, love is when u feel like u want to protect them, care for them, do everything u can for them, just to cheer them up or to see them smile. its when no matter what happens, u can throw evrything on the line for them, no matter what changes. as u said, its lifes experience which bond ppl together. and this doesnt only apply for your bf/gf, even tho many guys these days would be ashamed to admit it, u only have ur really close friends because u love them, not in the homo way =p but love with ur partner is love as well as intimacy and ur expression of those.

it fucken pisses me off to see how much society has sunk into the sewers. ppl seem to think that love is just wham, bam, thank ya ma'am and all that disgusting shit.

Hollowminds

HSC
From personal experience and what I've been told, when a guy likes/is infatuated with you (not talking about love) they stare at you and tend to look at you often + use your name a lot.
For example...
Instead of saying 'Hi', it'd be 'Hi Jessica'
or instead of 'What have you been up to?' it'd be 'What have you been up to Jessica?'
If you catch my drift.
This somewhat applys to me so id say its true.
Majimaune said:

Well said, allthough i think they somewhat intertwine in good relationships.
And to each love has its own meaning, like every emotion its something no one can have an exact definition of. Thats what i think anyway, its a hard thing to word right.

be.yourself

HSC
Man, love is love.
People love in different ways.
If she tells you she loves you, she could be lying...but then again, she could be telling the truth.
I guess you feel it. And if you trust that what she says is real, then hopefully it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)