How to Write Faster? (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
obviously time is of the essence in the hsc so does anyone have any tips they could share on how to improve your writing speed? Like a specific pen?

booshbanditxx

HSC
Uni Grad
This, and make sure you know/ understand the material and all that jazz.
^^THIS
If you know your stuff it's going to be easier to write a lot more.

I reckon a pen which 'flows' is always better, One where you don't have to apply a lot of pressure. I like Papermate pens. :cool:

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
obviously time is of the essence in the hsc so does anyone have any tips they could share on how to improve your writing speed? Like a specific pen?
Wasn't there someone who claimed to know how to speed up your handwriting? I think he charges a rip-off $100 for a 2-hr workshop.

K4M1N3

HSC
It may be a bit late, but you could always try to tape a battery to the end of your pen while you are practicing writing. Then when you sit for your exam remove the battery, and the pen feels lighter. But it does only work after a long period of time, or a lot of writing.

K4M1N3

HSC
Oh lol SOOOORRY for bringing up the battery method :D, but you know what it worked for me. Be it a placebo or an actual working method. I found though, if you use the battery and rest the weight of writing on your fingers it doesn't work, you actually have to use your wrist, and strengthen those muscles.

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
K4M1N3

At least it works for you.

Very strangely once you have been writing the wrong way, it appears righting it is far harder than one'd imagine. No wonder Barkers had to hire an occupational therapist to help its students.

Last edited:

K4M1N3

HSC
Very strangely once you have been writing the wrong way, it appears righting it is far harder than one'd imagine..
Hmm that is understandable, just like any other aspect of life, if you do something wrong, and continually do it that way, you will perfect the incorrect technique.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
K4M1N3

At least it works for you.

Very strangely once you have been writing the wrong way, it appears righting it is far harder than one'd imagine. No wonder Barkers had to hire an occupational therapist to help its students.
whats barkers?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Best way to write faster? Sacrifice neatness but not legibility.

You still have to be able to read it.

sander

HSC
A good pen should help. Could be a bit more expensive, but I think it's worth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)