How was it? Thoughts? Comments? (1 Viewer)

stevan

HSC
yeah man its over, so i guess ill just move on and fail english tomorrow. pffft id like to c em make a major project lol.

Snowboi2k

Awesome Member
HSC
Yeh i really thought the "equity" question was hard to understand as i left it till last, i ending up writing loads of crap about how things should be "fair and equal" LOL.. there was a couple of nice questions though like the "hardware one".

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
The only reason I knew what to write about the equity thing was because the night before I had actually looked at the syllabus (I know, it's truly a miracle) and one of the dot points was "equity/EEO" and I couldn't find anything about equity, so I only learnt EEO stuff, and so that's all I wrote in the exam lol.

I also had the urge to write about equity and debt financial stuff from business, but I couldn't remember actually learning that in class (actually, we never learnt anything in class.)

djbettridge

HSC
Yea we learnt nothing all year

i left the equity till last aswel thought it should of been worded as equality as i do business aswel but i wrote a tiny bit on EEO

The scanners i only knew one

Anyone else notice in multimedia that the camera had a 25" screen :p someone left out a dot lol

MathsIsWeird

HSC
Some of it was pretty easy but stuffed up 2 7 markers, and forgot one 2 marker, the thing that was shit was the time is not enough to squeze in all that info. :mad1:

ITimber

HSC
MathsIsWeird said:
Some of it was pretty easy but stuffed up 2 7 markers, and forgot one 2 marker, the thing that was shit was the time is not enough to squeze in all that info. :mad1:
The exam was easy, but there definetly was not enough time!!! I did not quite finish the paper. If I had a little longer I rekon I could have aced that test and got well into the high 90s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)