How was it? (1 Viewer)

L

lucky

how was it people.. iu found it quite easy...

btw... im the first !!!

(u happy now admin)

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
very easy.

But how the hell they are going to justify the eight marker pharmaceutics I'm yet to understand.. dummies.

JRasnier

lolz, u thought the exact same thing as meeh, i was wandering how could this be 7 marks, there is only so much u can say about it lolz...

L

lucky

kinda hard kinda easy ??

hmm...... ohh.. this girl is kinda ugly but kinda pretti..

:) jks.. !!~

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
i mean like some sections were hard, some sections were easy
Cemented Hips & Uncemented Hips WTF was that? i just wrote crap about flexibility.

xGSiR

The exam was completely easy, except that 7 marks Q i think i stuffed that kinda since im kinda confused about microflora but the rest were easy spot on. You just had to remember your stuff.

doma

rite...
HSC
heh, this test was my easiest so far. damn over studied:p

Karlee

Originally posted by xGSiR
The exam was completely easy, except that 7 marks Q i think i stuffed that kinda since im kinda confused about microflora but the rest were easy spot on. You just had to remember your stuff.
I agree, that microflora question sucked. I bombed out on that too, I think.

I had the biggest brain fart! I forgot how to spell the word 'cloud'!!! How bad is that? I wrote it out properly, and it just looked wrong! I tried 'cload', 'clout'... don't you hate that?

tiger_03

Looking back on it, it wasn't too bad...except for the 3 questions on fibre optics :chainsaw: (3! what the hell is that?), anyway, mult. choice was fairly straightfoward, finished that in about 10 minutes.

swordfish

hmm...i dont want to say until i get marks back. But i answered every question ok. I agree about the pharmaceuticals thing though. and there was nothing on digital technologies yay!

Delta32

usyd junkie
HSC
yeh, that damn pharmaceutics one... glad I'm not the only one in that boat, I ended up just writing everything I knew about the circulatory system!

I have to say, while the test was over all fairly easy, I was NOT expecting them to use the practicals that they did. Quite weird really, but hey,.. whatever takes your fancy.

Karlee

2 techniques the NSW Rural Fire Service use are controlled burning exercises where they burn the fuel (dry leaves and such) before the fire season so when a bushfire starts it has nothing to burn. It also create firebreaks, for easier access for firefighters to burning fire.

Also, they fight the fires with water from hoses, buckets, aerial water-bombing and such. Plus they help out the people who are trying to fight fires around their homes.

Another type of extinguisher is an electrical fire extinguisher, and I'm not sure if this is right, I guessed it, but a chemical fire extinguisher.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Before we started our presiding officer said kinda laughing 'and I hear this is the easiest test they've ever given you guys'. He was right, it was like year 10 science!!

Dumbarse

Fire exstingers

There are three types of fire extinguishers

A type - for rubbish, wood, paper.

B type - for liquids such as oil and grease.

E type - for electrical fires.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)