How was the first day of year 11? (1 Viewer)

musing

HSC
Was it exciting as you thought? Or did you get work on the first day?

If you haven't gone back to school today, how are you feeling about going back to school?

I won't be going back to school until Friday. I'm dreading about it though. :(

Last edited:

ilikebeeef

HSC
Both. I was excited about seeing frees on my timetable and not having PE and all that jazz.

If you haven't gone back to school today, how are you feeling about going back to school?
School starts Thursday for students, not today. Today is Staff Development Day, at my school at least.

My response to going back to school would be "grr I want more holidays" lol. Can't sleep in anymore!

I won't be going back to school until Friday. I'm a dreading about it though. :(
Why? (to both of your statements)

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
but like your now a senior, there's all these new subjects, free periods (12 of them per fortnight :D)

I think it will be slightly more exciting than year 9

-JD

HSC
School on friday as well.

Can't say im not really excited at the moment (I was pretty excited about yr 11 a while ago but it seems to have wore off) but at the same time I'm not really dreading it.

I have a lot of goals this year so its gonna be a challenging year, but bring it on.

Schoey93

HSC
So if you chose MX1 for Prelims, does that mean you have to choose EX1 (or another extension) too?
Well I believe every SBHS (Sydney Boys High School) student has to take English Extension in Year 11, so they would have to take either Mathematics Extension or 1 unit of Photography. There aren't any other extension courses you can take in Year 11.

klaris

HSC
I am pretty excited. I think the first day back will just be introductions to classes and the senior schooling.

Also, fixing timetables and classes. I'm going to try and get out of Hospo if I can.

Tofuu

HSC

I won't be going back to school until Friday. I'm dreading about it though. :(
no different than yrs 8-10, except that you get into things a little quicker

Schoey93

HSC
I am pretty excited. I think the first day back will just be introductions to classes and the senior schooling.

Also, fixing timetables and classes. I'm going to try and get out of Hospo if I can.
Why? Is it because you don't like the teacher? I'm really looking forward to Hospitality. Congratulations on your 1000th post!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Well I believe every SBHS (Sydney Boys High School) student has to take English Extension in Year 11, so they would have to take either Mathematics Extension or 1 unit of Photography. There aren't any other extension courses you can take in Year 11.
SOR?

Year 11 as said before is the same as other years, only difference is you get new uniforms and you get free periods (if your school lets you).

klaris

HSC
My school you can only get frees in yr 11 if you do TAFE. So, you still make up your 12U just 2 is offline.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
So if you chose MX1 for Prelims, does that mean you have to choose EX1 (or another extension) too?
Yeah, all SBHS/SGHS students HAVE to choose 3U English. If you're not doing 3U Maths (there's only like 15 kids that don't do 3U Maths out of 210 kids in Year 11), then you have the option of 1U SOR or Photography etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)