How was the HAST exam?! :D (1 Viewer)

si2136

HSC
N/A
Girra Reserve and I didn't make it to Penrith High.

Oh wells, try hard :)

WildestDreams

HSC
Heyy just curious what reserve number are you?!?

*You don't need to answer this question if you want to*

WildestDreams

HSC
AHHH Just got my results.
I performed better than expected in English :O
Maths really let me down :/ Coz of that I'm a reserve.
Abstract was really fun!!

axwe7

HSC
N/A
Yo si2136, I didn't make it in, but I calculated and found out that another ~6 places would've made me reserve, btw, what reserve are you?

axwe7

HSC
N/A
Wildest, what was your overall rank, like what percentage? What reserve number are you?

Lalaloop

HSC
Hey yo. :)

If you made it in, congratulations! If not, I offer my commiserations.
For the reserves, I constantly hear that up to 20 or more are taken (as usually people who make it into Girraween choose a higher ranking school or people from within Girraween move to a higher ranked school, both of which mean more spots for you guys). Don't worry, I've been through what you guys have been. Chin up!!

WildestDreams

HSC

For the reserves, I constantly hear that up to 20 or more are taken (as usually people who make it into Girraween choose a higher ranking school or people from within Girraween move to a higher ranked school, both of which mean more spots for you guys). Don't worry, I've been through what you guys have been. Chin up!!
YOU GIVE ME HOPE LALALOOP! :O:jawdrop:

WildestDreams

HSC
Wildest, what was your overall rank, like what percentage? What reserve number are you?

Hey! What do you mean overall rank? Well I guess if performed in the top quarter. My reserves number is between 10-20 as well - same as si

Close call btw! What number of reserves do you think there would be?

Last edited:

axwe7

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure I understand, they said that they accept 20 people, okay. But another 20-30 reserves......that makes 40-50 people in total would potentially be accepted. But that means, out of the 120 people that applied, 33%-42% would be accepted, and my arrow pointed to the middle-top section of the 50%, so why didn't I get an acceptance letter?

WildestDreams

HSC
I'm not sure I understand, they said that they accept 20 people, okay. But another 20-30 reserves......that makes 40-50 people in total would potentially be accepted. But that means, out of the 120 people that applied, 33%-42% would be accepted, and my arrow pointed to the middle-top section of the 50%, so why didn't I get an acceptance letter?
Maybe it depends on how you performed in the other subjects. I'm sure the selectors would have to go through many things selecting the final reserves. Think about the application in the beggining, where we had to give in NAPLAN results and school reports and anything else that supported the documentation? Maybe that has something to do with it?

si2136

HSC
N/A

That's what my friend said, because I know 4 people are not going to Girra that have made it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)