How was you first day back fellow Yr12s (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I feel lucky from reading that you two and many more have early classes 7.30am :O. I am one of the lucky fee that doesn't have an early or late classes but extension classes are held after normal school hours.

shinji this isn't that early to be online although now I have to leave for the bus in a few minutes....

P

pLuvia

lol, man you guys go one early. I have only one morning class on Tuesday's 8am and lunch time class on Friday for Jap Ext

machima

HSC
Wow I have early classes every day. Though it depends if you call 8:15am early.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've got a early morning maths class on Thursday, an afternoon one on Tuesday, and chemistry tutoring from my own teacher on Tuesday mornings. Love my chem teacher for offering it to us! :lol:

P

pLuvia

We're going to have Chemistry tutoring as well maybe on wednesday after school :D:D

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol
im getting free bus. coaching at school at lunches! ^^

.ben

HSC
Airness said:
My teacher was this hippy who randomly came up to us and told us to seek jesus because satan was after us and was attempting to corrupt us by making us greedy capitalists seeking money.

I told him i was satan and that i was doing commerce at unsw :eek:
hey wtf i think i saw him aswell. was he carrying a bible?

shellsbells15

HSC
our day was mad...
assemblies all morning where the teachers just said we dont' hav to remind u this year is important and thats all.
then subjects where i got moved out of my good classes and put into gay classes... THEN we had english and our mad new teacher is like its too hot to do work, lets read one page and bail.

SOOOOO WE LEFT WITH 45 MINS TO GO WOOO HHOOOO

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
~There's an actual midget in year 7 who laughs alot.
~Our principal has this habit, of saying that year 12 need unconditional love to pass their exams, so that he gave us....he's so odd.
~ Timetables, actually mines vastly improved upon last year. I still have about 20 free periods. EE1 has been given an extra lesson (thank fucking god), EE2 I have meetings now in my free periods for, very good. Uhhhh..other than that ..not much else

~ Lots of assessment stuff due in the following weeks which gives to me in return NO social life whatsoever.

Oh yeah Year 7s look up to me thinking that i'm going to attack them or something....i'm 5'1 and asian...hmm...i don't find that intimidating

Sweet_Karma

[Sweet_Karma]
HSC
well it was ok, we were helping out year 7 all day so we didnt really have class, but i didnt know so i had to carry all my shit around too, the year sevens were kool though, there werent many of those screaming, hysteric kids this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)