How was your 1st day of school? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Pubert said:
Quad periods? How long is each period?

We have 80min periods, 4 every day and i have never gotten 2 in one day.

If u have 4 periods in a row how many minutes would that be all together?
I've got 4 80minute periods each day too! My school used to have 8 40minute period days though...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
airie said:
I got the physics and chemistry teachers who I didn't want the most :mad: Aaaand the teacehrs who I DO want are teaching the other class, on at the same time! :vcross: Just my luck...:S
Ask your head of department if you can switch to another class (perhaps the one with your fav teacher?)... it does seem like you really should change from those angry smiileys. :lol:

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
What subjects do you have to attend offline courses for?
Ooh sorry for the late reply.... I have Extension English 3 mornings a week for period 0. I used to have Extension Maths for the other 2 mornings but have since dropped it.
It's much better now because I don't have the added stresses of 3D Trigonometry as my friends who are still doing it tell me they're doing in class.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
basketcase89 said:
Ooh sorry for the late reply.... I have Extension English 3 mornings a week for period 0. I used to have Extension Maths for the other 2 mornings but have since dropped it.
It's much better now because I don't have the added stresses of 3D Trigonometry as my friends who are still doing it tell me they're doing in class.
For some unknown weird reason I always feel like bursting out laughing when I see period 0, or rather, "p0" on my timetable :p

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Perhaps it's because you've come to the realisation that you are coming to school extra early to do extra work.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
arnold182 said:
Pretty good. Went straight to work. Went home with a headache and 3 exercises of maths to do. Got used to it now. =)
One exercise of maths is enough hell for me. I never really finish my maths h/w actually, meh, I'm a rebel! lol. *is bad* My textbook needs funny cartoons and stuff, like the signpost ones.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin, broke your hiatus 3 times now ... how could you? :p

My maths homework is virtually non-existent. I do what I want to do, and that's all. With Year 12 extension 1 half yearlies coming up, I should start doing more homework.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
m0ofin, broke your hiatus 3 times now ... how could you? :p

My maths homework is virtually non-existent. I do what I want to do, and that's all. With Year 12 extension 1 half yearlies coming up, I should start doing more homework.
Bahaha, really? *is ashamed* It's the end of my 'hiatus' anyway, so I'm freee!

Less BOS, more study for you. What are you aiming for? (I'm gonna be realistic here) 90++ for SoulSearcher! :uhhuh: Meh, I'd be really lucky for a 70% :uhoh:
arnold182 said:
LOL, we're using these Fitzpatrick's which some of the teachers at our school used when they were wee ones.. like 10+ years old.

BRING BACK SIGNPOST!! ahahah
My english novel is as old as my mum! :rofl: Well, she's not *that* old...just uh...39. Still, that's not too old.

Have you seen the uber-new Signposts? They're like so colourful :D Pfft, yr 7's are so lucky.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin said:
Bahaha, really? *is ashamed* It's the end of my 'hiatus' anyway, so I'm freee!

Less BOS, more study for you. What are you aiming for? (I'm gonna be realistic here) 90++ for SoulSearcher! Meh, I'd be really lucky for a 70%
I believe I would need a 90%+ performance to beat the Year 12's, so going for 90%. You'll get past 70% easily.

D

daniel213

rofl at my first day!

I turned up at about 10 to 9
had some assembly thingy that i almost fell asleep in
had another one 15 mins later just with year 11 (was told timetables didnt start today)
got our timetables
left school
was home at 10
(it takes 40 mins to get home)

:) easiest day of my school life

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
daniel213 said:
rofl at my first day!

I turned up at about 10 to 9
had some assembly thingy that i almost fell asleep in
had another one 15 mins later just with year 11 (was told timetables didnt start today)
got our timetables
left school
was home at 10
(it takes 40 mins to get home)

:) easiest day of my school life
how come you finished so early lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)