how was your first day (1 Viewer)

christ_ine

simply because
HSC
I'll be around Bankstown campus on Wednesday morning. Sigh, lectures.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
lol and why's that
cos on this forum ur kinda loud and post alot. unless your one of those people who are loud on net, but quiet in real life

artfag

Banned
HSC
first day was alright, had 2 lectures and fell asleep in both. made heaps of friends already. werrington is nice

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
kingswood n werro are both nice. kingswood has heaps more people though. that co-op in kingswood shits me.. so tiny & packed 24/7.. waited in line about 40min just for 1 book >.<

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Annegelic said:
kingswood n werro are both nice. kingswood has heaps more people though. that co-op in kingswood shits me.. so tiny & packed 24/7.. waited in line about 40min just for 1 book >.<
I got to Uni at 9:50am, and had to go and get concession shit done, and the damn ID machine was still broken, and aint gonna be fixed till next week, but thats what they said last week, all the while i have to pay full price on public transport, i hope i can get reembursments, anyways i had a single one hour tutorial at 1:00pm, so i end up paying about $12 for one tutorial. However meet up with a few ppl from Highschool

klh

HSC
just buy concession...my friend doesnt even pay fot trains, he just hops off a station without any turnstiles.
no one has harrases me about the tickets or anything lately.

yeah, i hate that co op shop...plus the books are stacked everywhere so you better watch out or you might hit into like a case and hurt something. plus its like a traffic jam, gotta wait forpeopel to move before you can....

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
klh said:
just buy concession...my friend doesnt even pay fot trains, he just hops off a station without any turnstiles.

yeah, i hate that co op shop...plus the books are stacked everywhere so you better watch out or you might hit into like a case and hurt something. plus its like a traffic jam, gotta wait forpeopel to move before you can....
Yeah, but when u go by bus, u cant really get on for free, so that sucks

klh

HSC
ahhh...yeah im inclined to agree with that.
im actually thinking of going by bike to uni... i hate buses altogether expecially at peak times.

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I was late today to my first lecture..because of the train AND UWS shuttle. My train was 15 mins late and then the shuttle was too full so heaps of people didnt get on. So I shared a cab with this dude to Werrington South. I hate that shuttle bus

spiny norman

HSC
It's okay. Nothing too exciting. I've had one tute so far. The tutor reminds me of Michael Stipe. Not sure why.

HSC
my sociology tute sucks, i dont know anyone and there all very outspoken and its overwhelming to have all big personalities in one room lol and i think they are all 2nd year hmmm

i know 1 person at bankstown campus now yay lol

theone123

blue essence
HSC
klh said:

im inclined to tell yous all to buy your tickets

1. its illegal
2. you never know when they do check, and it could happen just one day you happen to not buy one
3. you will have a more welcomed feeling.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yes, they DO do random checks. more often, lately. they kinda make you feel like a criminal or whatever when you've done nothing wrong. they tend to ask the young people and skip a few adults..

HSC
yeh im at bankstown campus tuesdays, thursdays and fridays.
its not a bad little place. some of the buildings look a bit grubby from the outside - but so far im happy with the rooms inside. takes about 20 minutes to get home if there's no traffic/i get all greenlights... so thats not too bad.

i have a friend from school doin the same course as me... so i m not alone :) but we're still trying to make new friends... not having much luck... you bloody bachelor of arts students at bankstown all seem to want to isolate urselves!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
hiphop, why don't you just approach some random person and introduce yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)