How was your hand? (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Suprisingly, I felt very little pain as I was too busy trying to think of what to write and how to relate to the questions asked in the essays. At the end of the exam, my hand was fine, could have wrote for at least another 40 minutes. :)

P

pLuvia

It was in pain, couldn't really sign my name properly at the end of the exam

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
i did the paper in order... my hand went numb about three quarters of the way through section I

B35tY

HSC
Not so bad, surprisingly. I was writing too fast to register pain.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
my wrist realllllly aches. seriously.. i've been like having this pain for nearly every exam this year. sux so bad. =_-'

my veins felt like it was gonna pop out.

Drunkspleen

HSC
my hand was fine but my wrists were a bit sore, they really need to look into the ergonomics of those computers, maybe have adjustable heighted chairs and wrist rests on the keyboards?

Angelina88

HSC
pLuvia said:
It was in pain, couldn't really sign my name properly at the end of the exam
Same with me...*beep*...i think i need a thumb transplant.....

scragmeister

HSC
I'd been writing all weekend.. on sunday i discovered that by putting bandaids on my fingers made me write faster, so i did that in the exam... with cotton wool padding :p Comfort XD

But half way through the exam i found that my fingers were starting to get sweaty so i pulled them off... and my handwriting started to deteriorate. my middle finger was all red and bruised by the time it was finished.

sweet_919

HSC
my pinky finger has formed hard skin on the side over the course of the year so my hand was alright, although i ended up with pen all over it and a bit on my face as the pen started to leak!!!

s2indie

HSC
YES! I did the whole band-aid thing for the muscle bit under the thing. It was gonna turn into a blister.

And the finger where I rest my pen is extremely shiny, and due to the constant hand smoothing across the page, the side of my hand was black. But clean now :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)