• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how was your legal exam? (1 Viewer)

N

Newberry

well, i have just finished my half yearly exams, and i am so glad that they are over...they were really hard. i thought my legal one was ok....but i havent got my results back yet. TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF YOURS!!!!!

N

Newberry

it was ok....it was on punishment cos that was what our crime assessment task was on. you can honestly blab on forever though

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
yeh was ok... felt that that duration of the exam was short for the format of my exam.... but thats alright... jus gotta go well int heother assessments aftr this...

cheers

moo_moo_molly

Yo mumma
HSC
My Legal exam wasn't too bad.... The teacher told us beforehand what the essays and short answer questions would be about so it was pretty easy to prepare. We had three choices for the essays - international law, crime and.... well i forget the last one but im sure it wasnt important. We also had to do a crime question

lilsxcwog89

Lazy Ass
HSC
My legal exam was soooo easy

The crime stimulus was easy

The extended response however seemed easy but Im not sure If I went so well in it (Punishments + the purposes they serve)

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
my legal exam is tomorrow morning!!!! our teacher hasn't told us anything about what is in it so that we are more prepared for the final hsc exam! thats the same with all of my subjects, well apart from chemistry.

DirtyDancer

HSC
I had my legal exam this morning and it wasn't as bad as i had prepared myself for. Mulitple choice i aced in 5 mins, and the rest was relatively easy. Except for the very last part about balancing the victims, accused and community rights or someting. Kinda threw me but i may have winged it!

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
do you reckon law is worth all the trouble and shit... like if u become lawyer, the time for work and shit... not being able to balance work with "life".... hows law at uni anyway..?

and how u answer the question will also influence my choices in the future... so answer well!! :p

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I enjoy it heaps, I mean the work is hard and you get a fair bit but I find it interesting so its worth it, but it is not for everyone, I really want to be a lawyer so thats my motivation but even my social science subjects at uni are hard, so its not like you escape the work by doing certain courses. Its all about getting used to the differences from school and balancing uni and a social life :)

raiders771

HSC
i had mine found short answers n MC easy but essay i just went blank due to me forgetting to study it the night before i only done the rights of the individual so i had to make up societys expectations on the spot

starlitwonder

HSC
My legal exam is tomorrow. It's short, only 45 mins with m/c and short answer on law and justice and human rights

Abzilicious

HSC
it was pretty easy...we knew the basic structure...shouldn't have skipped over studying punishments tho....

NRuus

Australialainen Suomessa
HSC
I had mine this morning. It was multiple choice and short answer on human rights, law and society and family and we had 2 hours to complete it in. I sat there for almost an hour with nothing to do because i had answered everything. And my teacher was trying to make us think that is was going to be hard so i was kind of disappointed.

Oh well i don't have my marks yet so I'll see how i've gone next term.

Mr. Sabuncuoglu

Foo Fighter
HSC
NRuus said:
I had mine this morning. It was multiple choice and short answer on human rights, law and society and family and we had 2 hours to complete it in. I sat there for almost an hour with nothing to do because i had answered everything. And my teacher was trying to make us think that is was going to be hard so i was kind of disappointed.

Oh well i don't have my marks yet so I'll see how i've gone next term.
someone must have prepared pretty well hehe :) good job... so ur teacher has startd ur class doing law and society and family?? whats your other option?

we startd crime first.. and then law and society.. our first option is family.. and i think the other one mite b world order

schismular

HSC
Ive got my legal exam in about 4 hours- 20 multiple choice, some short answer questions and a structured crime essay. One and a half hours (my shortest exam). I think it will be alright- hoping ot maintain my rank (1st) but my friend and i battled it out all year last year (she ended up beating me last year, but not going to be the same this year).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)