How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmi06

HSC
My day was SHIT. It just dragged ON and ON, forgot to hand in some work and got blasted, then one of my group members for drama didn't turn up and didn't NOTIFY any of us, got accused of plagurism in an essay, and forgot to bring any food AT ALL. When I finally got home I decided to relax and finish of The Da Vinci Code, but I'm so stressed I read the same paragraph like 5 times. Tough day.

HSC
kimmi06 said:
My day was SHIT. It just dragged ON and ON, forgot to hand in some work and got blasted, then one of my group members for drama didn't turn up and didn't NOTIFY any of us, got accused of plagurism in an essay, and forgot to bring any food AT ALL. When I finally got home I decided to relax and finish of The Da Vinci Code, but I'm so stressed I read the same paragraph like 5 times. Tough day.
it's okay.. Franzyboy is here now.. :)

nah, seriously.. your day was SHIT. just relax for now and take it easy. fictional reading usually calms me and takes me into a magical world of witchcraft and wizardry at hogwarts. hope you have a nice night..

Last edited:

vizman

HSC
kimmi06 said:
im sure things will get better

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
yoakim said:
wooow how did you write 12 pages in an essay? ...unless you had like 2 hours to do it lol. my max would ever be 4 pages (that is with 11 words a line) in like 1 hour...2 hours to write an essay... my hand would just brake
I. Have. No. Idea.
At first I thought I wasn't even going to fill up the entire essay booklet (8 pages) but I don't know... I ended up rambling about delegated legislation :). I did it with 40 minutes to go too.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
Praise for Josie's 12 page essay! How many marks was the essay section rewarding?
Thank you! That 12 page miracle was repeated today for English Extension :)
For legal, the essay was worth 40 marks, and for Extension it was worth 25 marks (though the whole paper is worth 25).

kimmi06

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'd watch out if I was you kimmi, about this Franzyboy :)
hahaha! ohh thanks franzyboy for your outstanding support, and thanks for everyone's kind words! (you all deserve a sticker) today was much better (since I get Wednesday's off school...lol) but still- stacks of work got done...woohoo! hope everyones day was awesome and sexy :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
basketcase89 said:
For legal, the essay was worth 40 marks, and for Extension it was worth 25 marks (though the whole paper is worth 25).
oh my, wowwww
well, my day today wasn't too bad, i bludged most of the day to donate blood, i was nervous as hell, but it aint all that bad because it does to a good cause. so that was 3 periods gone, then i rapped up the day with mats 3u, a bit of 3u polynomials :D

HSC
basketcase89 said:
Nice..
Your teachers surely don't expect you to write that much for each essay, do they? I can't imagine even doing a 12 page full quality essay with the standards at my school.

kimm06 said:
hahaha! ohh thanks franzyboy for your outstanding support, and thanks for everyone's kind words! (you all deserve a sticker) today was much better (since I get Wednesday's off school...lol) but still- stacks of work got done...woohoo! hope everyones day was awesome and sexy :)
Well, i have to type in this font to quote you and it's such a hassle to change it. Glad your day was better. :) .. my day on the other hand was pure nothing-ness. I didn't show up for the Cross Country Carnival.

Sofstar

HSC
Mergh day. Had cross age peer tutoring in the morning and my tutee was asking me about friction and i was wracking my brains out for that. Got ANOTHER eco assessment. Bio was normal and music composition is doin my head in. Bloody Wednesdays.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Schoool was loooong. Had study-skills for the first two periods and both advanced english classes got a lecture in third period due to the crappiness of the majority of the years marks in the interview we wrote on Friday(I tied second with 16/20, top was 17). Marks ranged from 17 to 3 :/ and sport is sooo annoying -_- but it's all over now :)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
FranzFerdinand said:
Nice..
Your teachers surely don't expect you to write that much for each essay, do they? I can't imagine even doing a 12 page full quality essay with the standards at my school.

Well, i have to type in this font to quote you and it's such a hassle to change it. Glad your day was better. :) .. my day on the other hand was pure nothing-ness. I didn't show up for the Cross Country Carnival.
Remember quality over quanity.
But if you look at model answers, you will see that all the students have a combination of both, maybe not to the extent of 12 pages on standard paper (the actual hsc examination paper is much easier to fill up as i have done various exams on it) but still a lot. If you have the time, study and know your stuff, you find yourself writing a lot and a lot!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
basketcase89 said:
Ok, you're murdering me in the writing department. But seriously, 12 pages? Man that's a lot. Although quality > quantity.

As for my day, another bludge. Assembly first period, then english, legal and physics in which we didn't do much work, then Mother's Day mass in the arvo.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Sofstar said:
Mergh day. Had cross age peer tutoring in the morning and my tutee was asking me about friction and i was wracking my brains out for that.
Once in peer support I was like "Okay Ellie, tell me how'd you feel if you were bullied?" and she's like "Umm...sad?" I'm like "Good stuff, now write it down" and I looked at her page it was like "Imbarest, angrey" and all these mispelt words, it was so cute.

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
Nice..
They expect us to write at least 7-8 pages. As for the quality, we shall have to wait until I get my marks back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)